What Lid Do You Wear?!?

On my second Caberg V2 - that internal sun visor is the best idea since someone thought of putting an engine between the wheels. Had a couple of Shoeis in the 90’s, they were nice too. Arais hurt my head.

Arai RX7 - accept no substitutes :slight_smile:

Arai RX7-RRIV

Also got a silver box lid I used to use on the 125 when learning, never use it really any more as the wind gets in under the chin from 60mph and really does my nut in.

Think I’ll pick me up another corsair for track days and the like (mine doesn’t have the gold sticker required by a lot of tracks)

Shuberth flip,-light and quiet but a bit fidly or Caberg justisimo,-heavy and noisy- the sun shades ob both are just priceless, I love the Shoei designs but they just dont quite fit me.

I have a BMW system 5 for touring and Commuting and a Shark RSF2I Smoke lid for ‘other’ riding :wink:

Both are lovely and quiet, the BMW especially - which is great for a flip top.

Arai Condor…

really wanted to buy the AGV S-4 - Black / Silver but it didnt fit my head

Simpson outlaw, dark visor. It’s a bad boy!

Arai RX7-RRIV had it four years and no complaints or faults at all. Will get another Arai when it becomes necessary.

Caberg V2 here… brilliant lid for my fat head, good fit, love the double visors. Hasn’t misted up as of yet. :slight_smile:

Well at least you’ve got one thing in common with your lid then Chunks! :smiley:

I have a Shoei, I think it’s an XR-800, 4-5 year old now and due for replacement, it’ll probably be another Shoei mind as it’s always been very comfortable, the Arai’s don’t fit my head right!

Light as a feather ya mean?;):stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah, that’ll be it! :wink:

You mean your misshapen bonce don’t fit an Arai:P

I have 2 lids. I have a Shoei X-Spirit in Kato colours which i use to go to work and an Arai Astro-R in Jon Reynolds colours which is for when i pleasure ride.

Arai Astro J

BMW System 4

BMW System 5

Not all at the same time.

kinky!!! :blush:

gotta love a simpson, or craft, cant see sod all out of em tho!:smiley: looks the mutts tho;)

Shoei XR-1000 Joust

Arai Astro J

My head fits both types…great being normal :stuck_out_tongue:

I had an RX 7 (Edwards) for 4 years used everyday and loved it so replaced it with an RX 7(Haga), they just fit the best for me.