what is your opinion on supermoto riders

hello guy’s N girls:)

what is your opinion on supermoto riders?

do you thing we are a menacing lot:D

Not at all, i’m hoping to join you real soon:)

not that it bothers me:D i just no what we are like & was thinking what do other bikers think of usbtw what moto you after

I’m looking at the KTM 690 smc.

Love em, great bike for the city :slight_smile:

I’m looking at the KTM 690 smc.
[/quote]
it’ll be a good’an when it goes on sale:) jazz mag off here might trade his ktm 530 in 4 itjay i’ll agree wiv ya on a great city bike but even better on twisty country lanes.its just that as soon as i get on my 660 there is something that make me inner demons come out 2 play & i never get that on other bikes

I would say that like all types of riders there are good and bad. My only negative comment is that I have seen some close shaves where motos going over traffic islands have nearly collided with bikes and cars assuming that motor vehicles would be sticking to the road. Motos do seem to be ridden aggressively sometimes, but I wonder if that is just a perception thing because they are tall and tend to be noisier when accelerating than other bikes.

I have to agree (From my limited experience) that the 'moto deamons are genuine…

But they are DAMN fun bikes to ride… Still tempted to get a Baghira as my second bike and use the Bandit as my daily bike…

I wonder how long that would last if i DO get a Moto?!?!

I love em too but what do you think you do that is different to other riders and are you asking for our blessings and absolution or our angst and damnation…

I like them! I’d love a nice KTM690 or similar! Fantastic for hooning around. Or a nice XR650 would be great. As to attitudes, like all barrells there are some bad apples. Just try to stay sane and ride safe.:wink:

quite like 'em, altho dont like getting stuck behind them filtering - the bars are so wide they cant get between gaps as easy without collecting wing mirrors :wink:

I used to think supermoto riders were mostly nutters. Then I rode one :w00t::w00t: It’s like having an instant lobotomy.

it’ll be a good’an when it goes on sale:) jazz mag off here might trade his ktm 530 in 4 itjay i’ll agree wiv ya on a great city bike but even better on twisty country lanes.its just that as soon as i get on my 660 there is something that make me inner demons come out 2 play & i never get that on other bikes
[/quote]
i agree, i was looking at gettin a drz 400, took 1 for a test drive and it was like something took over me, never had sooooo much fun on a bike in the city :smiley:

They are all nasty people and shouldnt be allowed on the road

:smiley:

not at all mate:P its just my other half asked me why i ride like a tw@ on my supermoto & not on other bikes:D

i know that all bikers are different but a calm & collected sm riders is not the majority

Menacing,not a word I would use,having been on the B/fast run with Sneaky and John on the 950SM,stark raving mad!!!:w00t::w00t: seems to fit the bill:D

Menacing,not a word I would use,having been on the B/fast run with Sneaky and John on the 950SM,stark raving mad!!!:w00t::w00t: seems to fit the bill:D
[/quote]
as the good mr sneaky say’s yu-gotta-bee-in-it-to-bin-it-…innit! if only i could ride the lanes like george i’d be da KING of da nutbars as 4 john950sm i’ve seen that guy ride & said 2 myself, "that man is crazy!

I totally disagree! How can you be so wrong? IMHO they are all nasty people and shouldnt be allowed out of their cells!

They should bring back public flogging for this menace. Having seen evidence of Dhofty at a recent SM gig, I know that he’d love that! (see image below). Gr8 nite weren’t it Dhofty?:w00t: …So I heard, I mean!:Whistling:

Attachments

images--8590012270635869558.jpg

Thats true, We calm SM riders seem to be in a minority of 3:( I think that some riders get to the stage when they’ve done the R1/Fireblade thing to death, it just come done to max fun. Image obviously plays a very big part in riding for me (go see a picture of The Riot or my leathers!). When you just need a certain kinda fix you’ll buy an Aprilia RS125 of an SM.:cool:

It’s not the SM riders, it the nutters on rollerblades that are the real cause for concern !!:hehe: