What happend to Dr Placebo?

So you’re just living up to your sig line then:)

(@ Mr-C - just noticed your cheeky comment. Don’t forget there is a de-luxe cream tea at stake!):smiley:

I noticed he’d gone, hope he’s ok…

probably still fixing his bike

OR FORGOT HIS PASS WORD:D

I was wondering too… but then I remembered I had to do some washing up and totally forgot. I think he wore his keyboard out and got an electric shock.

I think everyone should PM him. :D:D:D

think how funny that would be for him when he logs back on!!

that’ll teach him for leaving!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

OK - work out when and let’s all do it:D

Now???

How can I be 46% chav - I used to get beaten up at school for being too “Surrey”!

Maybe he has a life :smiley:

Just got an email informing me of a PM from LewisR6 haha :smiley:

Thanks for the concern folks, and thanks for noticing I haven’t been around!

For the record:

1. I’m not dead :smiley:
  2. I wasn’t banned for saying something racist on this forum, in fact, I’m more likely to be banned for harassing the forum racists!
  3. I don’t use the word chav, I find it classist and against white people.
  4. I’m not a fetishist, I just like girls feet! :hehe:
  5. My bike is fixed thank you very much!

The reason I havn’t been around, is I have been spending most of my internet time posting on my graffiti/underground culture site (www.thelondonvandal.com for those who are interested). Site needs a lot of work, so don’t judge too harshly :wink: It’s unfinished.

Also, a lot of the time when I was “top poster” here was when I was unemployed, but now I have two jobs so I don’t have as much time for this anymore!

One of my jobs is in a pub, and I make sure I tell every biker about this community when they come to the bar!

Hope everyone on here is well too :slight_smile: See y’all at BMM sometime soon :slight_smile:

Will try and post a bit more too :smiley:

he lives!:smiley:

good to see the sites still up and going strong fella! keep the culture alive;)

yay!

he’s back :slight_smile:

Y’all making me blush :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the site… hits are growing every day… :wink:

My mate runs a fetish club, I am trying to build up the courage to ask him if I can come along for an evening.

Not quite managed to pluck up the courage yet though.

good to see you’re ok fella :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow the bike still works!

Go along as a paying customer … wear a latex hood so he doesn’t know it’s you … just in case you find yourself in a compromising situation :PEDIT : oh … and welcome back Keegan!

[quote]
NinjaJunkie (06/07/2010)

I took the Chav test and I’m 39% Chav!http://www.boredandlazy.co.uk/quiz.php?q=chav[/quote]Oh crap I’m 59% chav- can’t be right!

That club sounds right up our street, where is it? :smiley: