What do you put on yours????

Let me get Lusty’s cook book :wink: :w00t:

+1 on the sugar and lemon Chunks

You aint sposed to use “Man Batter” Alex:w00t:

at the same time? not sure I agree on that one…

No Elad, not all in one pancake, they are different filling each:P

hehe forgot the sarcasm notifying :smiley: at the end of the message :wink:

No worries E, I added it in thought :smiley:

Opps! He never told me that :wink:
Yummy…

Heinz beans - beans means heinz, so none of those cheapo tesco blue stripe ones. And maybe some black pepper.

Freak!:P:D

Nutella + Coconut powder

You’d be surprised (or not) how often I hear that. Don’t knock it til’ you’ve tried it.

+1 - dinner and afters :P:hehe:

OK…to start with…the pancake batter must included applesauce…then, the pancake must be covered in maple syrup and served with a side of bacon. Otherwise, pancakes are just plain NASTY. :laugh:

I’m feelin’ the peanut butter tonight, maybe with the beans as well. Beans and peanut butter make a tasty sandwich.

Hark at JamiElad Oliver ;):P:DLemon & Sugar for the main course, choclate sauce for the desert :smiley:

The more I read your posts Tel, the greater my understanding of Tic-Tac colour schemes;):P:D

Andy like I said, don’t knock it. Went for peanut butter and raisin, I think you can tell I still eat like a student, some things never leave. If I weren’t sleeping with the less attractive girls for a decent breakfast I was eating packets of mustard with frozen veg and ice cream.

Had 2 savory ones stuffed with chicken mince, chillies, peppers, onion.

The 2 sweet ones with ice cream :slight_smile:

Well i had ham and cheese pancakes with a side salad:D followed by cinnamon and apple pancakes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I missed out, didn’t get one! Will get some tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue: