What do you call yours

Evil :w00t:

babes :stuck_out_tongue:

SRAD…lol:D

My both bikes were named by my girlfriend. The Cityfly was Muhha (pol. for fly) and the Cb500 is called Cyclop.

Mines Belle and she shall go to the ball

After working on my VTR project all day and hoping to get it started today, I have decided to call it Cvnt…GGGRRRRR:crazy:

I’ve got Shrek and Fiona:D

Mine is Roxy

The only identity I ascribe to my bikes are the engine, chassis and various parts numbers as an when I need to replace something - sorry to be so heartless. . . :smiley:

My first bike, an old CBR600f was called Grace, as she was all grace and beauty but no substance. My SRAD is called Suki, and the 10R is called Eddy cos I have to steady it all the damn time. Mind of it’s own!

Attachments

Nice SRAD Miss V. :cool:

Not so bad with the fairing off either (I guess) :smiley:

Attachments

Oooooohhhhhhh identify yourself cos that one’s up on Boxhill Inspector?

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים officer one day , המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים officer forever…:wink:

Should come and play with us that the Ace and BMM to see what else I can do… :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: S75BHO

Took days for me to decide on this one -

My aprilia was called Doris (as in doris the dorsaduro) which suited it as it was quite unpredictable. Start/not start and so on

My BM is called Bertha good sound German name!

Theres a bike in that picture??? :wink:

Well my babyblade is called Bella and she’s always under the wing of Mama 7 (which is what I call his nibs’ bike :D)

on a bad day ******* pile off **** on a good day gamma ray…:w00t:

My hard fast ride is called… Milla…

She is named after that zombie killing bit of georgeousness on ‘Resident Evil’…

Ding Dong… :wink:

Mine is just called my baby