What can I spend my £30 on?

… right, fellow LB’ers … my sister gave me £30 worth of Demon Tweeks vouchers for christmas, and I still haven’t spent it !

So, I have £30, and don’t really want to spend anything else … just the £30.

What would ‘you’ buy if you had £30 in vouchers to spend from demon tweeks?

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/default.asp?cls=MCYCLE

I don’t have any form of security … apart from alarm (was on when I bought it) - although it’s in a garage!

Erm, I have a balaclava, a neck tube … and all clothing.

I was thinking maybe a disc lock, but wouldn’t know what the best one was ?

Any ideas ?

Braided brake hoses if you haven’t already got em?

Ahh, yes … I have those too !

I have braided hoses, non std can … double bubble screen, tank pad, crash bungs … and erm, that’s it

How about some of those lovely purple anodised alloy engine bolts?

Can’t get much more bling than that

mini indiacators or a tail tidy?

Paddock stand?

Damn, I’m really forgetting what’s actually on the bike ! but I also have a tail tidy kit … lol let me try again with what the bike actually has !!

Can
Tinted Screen
Braided Hoses
Tail Tidy + Small Indicators (rear)
Crash Bungs

Its getting late, but I think that IS it now …

Thanks so far … keep em coming

California Superbike School

Performance Riding Techniques - Andy Ibbott£19.99

Treat yourself to some new tools.

If you can`t find anything to treat yourself with the £30, why not treat me instead.

That’s a good idea

Have you got some wheel go fast stripes ? then you can put the rest in a full tank of petrol and enjoy, cuz it sounds like you have got alot of stuff !

Coloured/race levers - Bar ends - fairing bolt kit - micro mirrors - titanium/carbon tax disc holder - Hugger - seat cowel??? Lots of stuff in their take your pick!

A new colour scheme for your bike ?

If your bike is sorted, why not get some consumables (stuff that you will probably buy anyway) e.g. decent (Wurth) chain lube, new brake pads, good cleaning products, etc…

Rucksack?

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductDetail.asp?cls=MCYCLE&pcode=PKAEROPACK

You can search by price low to high. You could just buy as much as possible of stuff even less than a £1!

Crash bars for a Bandit 600 for little ol’ me If your offering

get a BJ from a bike loving prostitute…

im sure she’ll love the vouchers

smiled.

Having just had my Paddock Stand delivered, I would definitely advise anyone to get one.

Smiled, you posted that straight after ginger_pixie posted … are you suggesting something here ? lol

Paddock sounds good … but then I think maybe I’ll benefit more from a disc lock ?

Who here has a disc lock, and rates them ?

Thanks for the suggestions so far !