What are you reading?

Just been reading (a book not a mag lol) and then got to wondering what you folks had just read or are currently reading.

Im part way through Jarka Ruus by Terry Brooks, 1001 Places to See Before you Die, and also a Literotica book lent to me by a friend lol. Im an impatient reader!

I believe that what people read, tells me a little about that person

Terry Brooks !!

I’ve read em all - Just finished armageddons children - His new one, only problem is now I gotta wait until september for the next one

Anything in that vain i’ll be reading

Vulcan 607 - about the Vulcan bombing raid on the Falklands.

It’s fascinating, rivetting, frightening, frightfully British and easy to read, all at the same time.

Second-time read for me.

At the moment I’m on ‘Margrave of the Marshes’, John Peel’s biography, and it’s very good. I’ve just finished a translation of ‘Confessions of a Yakuza’, and that was a really good read.

Nick, not Purplepower BTW.

Ive just finished ANGELS & DEMONS by Dan Brown, wicked book!!! I aint no bible bashing freak but after reading Dan Browns “Da Vinci code” i got hooked on the conspiracy theorys of the bible and the church. Today i started on Sam Bournes Righteous Men (yet another conspiracy theory)

I quit smoking 11 SEPT 06 and started reading to get me thru it, now im on a book a week

Typical for a bike forum but Valention Rossi - What If I had Never Tried It?

… 2 books - Wican Healing and the 8th Chakra.

Ann x

I read some of the nicholson today

Right now, I’m reading “The War of the World: Twentieth Centery Conflict and the Descent of the West” by Niall Ferguson. I read at least a book a week…every week…all year long.

At the moment Alan Bennett ‘Untold Stories’. Previous to that ‘The Curious Incident (of the dog in the night-time)’ by Mark Haddon - a brilliant, funny and sad insight into the mind of an autistic child. Highly recommended.

Markell and Voge’s Medical Parasitology 8th Ed.

The Power of Now (reading it on and off) and Derren Brown’s autobiography (much better than I expected). I also need to finish Dark Nature, Conversations with God… I wish I knew where you find time to read a book a week!!

The Public Order Act 1986

men only, mayfair ,and my weekly nuts !

charlie boormans - new book,daker

a bit boring, but anything about that genius is fun to read.

Im reading the Psychology of Poker, by Mike Caro, a very interesting read indeed. im planning to enter the WSOP next year, so im just gaining some knowledge.

Barro?.. you finished “Spot the Dog”?.. with the pop out pictures?..

666 - Spot the dog? Barro is reading Plato now :slight_smile:

Mini - now that sounds interesting? What page you on? Have you got to the good bit yet?

I’m reading everything about bikes I can get my hands on at the moment - specifically motorbike travel books… so far…

Long Way Round
Mondo Enduro: The Ultimate Adventure on Two Wheels - 44,000 Miles in 400 Days
Race to Dakar
Life Is a Road, the Soul Is a Motorcycle
Way to Go: Two of the World’s Great Motorcycle Journeys
Juptier’s Travels
Riding High
Zero to Sixty: the Motorcycle Journey of a Lifetime
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
Adventure Motorcycling Handbook
The Perfect Vehicle: What Is It About Motorcycles

On order

Dreaming of Jupiter
One Man Caravan
Easy Russian Phrase Book: Over 690 Basic Phrases for Everyday Use (Dover Easy Phrase Books)
Running with the Moon: A Boy’s Own Adventure - Riding a Motorbike Through Africa

That should be enough to keep me going for a couple of weeks.

m

I’ll read anything by Ted Simon or Austin Vince - it’s what I want to do you see :slight_smile:

Just moved on to the 1994 act

Powers in relation to raves…

“music” includes sounds wholly or predominantly characterised by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats

Our policy makers are sooo in touch with youth culture

wow - that’s deep man.

m