What are you in to?

What are you in to during the winter when opportunities to be out and about on your bike of choice are few and far between?

Do you have any passions or hobbies outside of riding to keep yourself occupied? Or do you sit around with a nervous twitch, cranky and irritable until Spring finally arrives again and you can ride? :laughing

Spent most of the winter looking at which bike to get next. Aprt from the fact I’ve just bought it in the middle of winter. Doooh!

Haven’t let Winter stop me riding, just do so a bit more carefully.

I work tirelessly on LB, developing the site and other aspects. There’s not much time for other hobbies! Though I do like PC games. I’ve just bought a new computer for LB work, but it’s also coicidentally the mother of all computers for games. Looking forward to rattling off a few rounds with some spare time in various F.P.S and R.T.S games)

But your work is well appreciated Jay. Best boards in London

i concur with that…thankyou!!!

smiled.

I’ve been shopping around for additional goodies for my bike…Gilles, or possibly Arata, rear sets…I’m giving serious thought to the new TRC Yoshimura exhaust system and a Power Commander too. We’ve had a wicked mild winter thus far so I’ve been able to ride quite a bit to keep the nervous twitching to a minimum.

I spend some time gaming, too…my daughter and I have been playing Dungeon Siege II on the LAN at home…I like Civ IV too.

Oh, what you’ve created here at LB is top quality, Jay…VERY well done!

Should that have read, “Best broads in London”?

I still ride my bike, but now I carry a battery charger with me.

I also eat chocolate.

I try to make music but I’m not doing very well.
working @ home with the wife n baby gets more time than the music.
I will one day get a tune sorted and finished, I’m going to make it my mission for next week

… I’m on my bike nearly every day :S

I GO DOWN THE PUB AND GET WASTED ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY THEN PLAY FOOTIE ON A SUNDAY MORNING ITS THE ONLY THING THAT TAKES AWAY THE PAIN OF NOT BEING OUT TILL 2 AM ON THE BIKE !

ROLL ON SUMMER !

During your busy weekends, could you sneak in a lesson on how to turn the caps lock off?

what software you using mate…i too am writing music…

i’ve been out on the storm for the past couple of weekends but other than that, trying to get to the gym and saving up for holidays. Off to Tenerife in 12 days and can’t wait!