Wet Roll Call - Monday

Morning LB Family… to a wet start…

It can only get better…and it is getting brighter bit by bit… roll on the warmer weather and ride-outs

Have a fantastic day !

Aceman - Advertising Guru
AliceAndyCr15Art - National TreasureArthurmoASBO- back againAtomic PunkBanditJohnBang2Rights - huge dislike of the fourth emergency serviceBig_D - Pssst! Wanna buy some bike bits?Bikergirl_400 - Cute chick but off the marketBlackbirdxxBoris the Blade.BlueLagos - Thousands of miles awayBollockChopsBorisBrad - needs to get up earlier and book an appointment at Specsavers brains_tbricking itBroadyButterflyCaptain Chao ChangyammiCheekyChick and her Reptilian MenagerieChrisB - (AKA TomTom) also should have gone to SpecsaversChris2332CjKitCapt. Yolo SwagginsCrookzy1CurlyAllyCurtisDanielGTDangerousBDavedebbie – Ricky’s mateDaws1989DeVieseDriesiedreamerboy16 - Sometimes feeds foxes. Maybe.DTR RossD Two NineEezyridaeezie - Doesn’t ride pillionEl DiabloEmseeFireblade_RobFlumpitGarretgazza271GemGeoff B George.BGixerninja - if it’s not broke don’t fix it, for everything else there’s nail glueGPGSXR750_sam GSXRAngHels - who’s that girl?hogtrumpetIangIMORTAL_Indian - No its not a typoInk (Miss Observation)JayJaime - Can he fix it? Yes he can!Janey – Stepford Wife in trainingJarrod - has a nice mumJ.C. AKA - SPESHJetstream – The two sexiest people on LBJesteR6JewellJohnpJ.SilvsKaosKatoKevstaKTM DLIM LouLozzaroo hooo hooo, I wanna be like you hoo hooL StarMacPMad-Dog hoftyMajorMakmanMe_Groovy - tiny furry pervert, never knowingly on a fully functioning bikeMetalRedCarrieMickyWizMikeDaBikeMiss PlumMr BikeMr-CMuNkyNapa121NiteowlNivag - Sand KingNumNum - The Fisher KingOldguyPawelPJPremises187RanksoundsRatty46RedratRickyRixxyRosso (Bionic Man with a sexy wife)Rusty99- Dog WalkerScorch - Bike Doctor and Master of ScrewsSeanR1- Of the market.SerrisanShaunicousSimoninEssexSlackerSlan - everyone wants to be her client… she stripss l u gSneakyMcC and that bikeSteve…SteveCBR11XX StevewrightStrangerStretchBevStuntMartinSuzukiKevSzymonT CatTattooist750ChickTehswerverTheOC - two days a week onlyThe SleeperTheUnforgivenThamer (Dave)(mrs) TiggiTimmyFox - Timmy and the Lords of the UnderworldTimR – Lucky ManTom_Matthews88Trackday Junkie - buns of steelTreacleTriang - Ross Trisckie - was here all along TrombomanWeeFrenchie- quick birdWhereIsGibson - Adventure Rider Extraordinaire

WildBoy
Zander - LastOnTheListUnlessZorroSignsUp

Happy Mondays!

Dry enough when I rode in early. Warm too! Had to turn heated grips off… :smiley:

GOOD MORNING LONDON

A very dry and warm 8°C here on the far side.

We’re expecting some light showers mid morning and a bright and sunny afternoon.

It should be getting colder until Valentines Day which is traditionally the coldest day of the year, steaks and wotnots aside :wink:

Ride safe out there and enjoy the day.

Happy Monday to you all… Might blast down to Loomies for the fun of it. :smiley:

Morning all.

R

Good morning all.
I like Mondays off work…!

Ace Cafe - A406, M4, A3113, M3, A272 Loomies :Whistling:

Morning :smiley: I’m just happy theres no ice/frost today! Had enough of my rear end wagging on every ride! :crazy:

morning all

Morning Mo Fo’s!!!

Morning all, nice warm ride in this morning

Moist.

Carry on.

:cool:

morgen

Morning people, 10 degrees this morning yay!!!

Good afternoon LBers.

Oi, put my name back!