Westminister Parking Attendednts

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f**£%ing AR$$)LL TW@T$

So this morning, waiting for the keyfob to get the wheels off the road all together into the carpark, run out to tell this info to the person, they nod, smile, yeah yeah thats ok… come back out 1minute later, issued with a ticket and the ar$e has gone nowhere to be found.

To$$ers.

:angry:

That is all.

you deserve your ticket you were causing congestion and Westmister need to stop this…and dont you dare say it is revenue raising.

Westminster= evil

:w00t:

:)) should have removed yoru plate as henodded.

NEVER trust a traffic warden!! As soon as you have your back tunred they’ll be slapping a ticket on your vehicle.

Ahem to that.

Removing number plate doesn’t help either. They’d take the VIN or report it to the police.

Appeal, as you were waiting and not parked.

I’d like to see these traffic wardens fined or punished or the company employing them fined for everything parking ticket issued that wasn’t fully compliant with the regulations.

That would get them to do their jobs properly.

You got a cough there Kevsta? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I am gonna appeal Kev :slight_smile:

I too would like to see them fined for every inappropriate ticket issued - it would make them stop and think about wasting everyones time.

******, again!!! :pinch: