West london bikers

I live in hounslow, west london and i just wanted to say when im riding around the area i tend not to see too many other bikers (except on the A4)! It would be great idea to find out if there are other LB’ers in the area. Would be nice to just go on a ride out on a short notice. So if there is anyone who lives local…pm me and lets get somehting together.

ride safe!

:smiley:

I’m not a million miles away in Hayes :slight_smile:

I live in Ealing, Dad in Hounslow but no bike for a couple of weeks!

Me and Joolsy are in Langley - just up the road …

As GM said.

And I’m on a day off and bored! :smiley:

I’m not too far away in Pinner :slight_smile:

Wembley Park, that`s west of some bits of London.:slight_smile:

Good Morning,

I live in Northolt.

Ruislip myself.
<a href=UserInfo8089.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=kamikaze Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘8089’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘8089’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘8089’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);" onmouseover=“InstantASP_OpenMenuMouseOver(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl12_smAuthorName’,’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl12_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,’<a href=UserInfo8089.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=kamikaze Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘8089’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘8089’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘8089’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);”>Kamikaze, have a look at this thread http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic523339-52-1.aspx. It’s abit out of date, but the Target Roundabout is often used as a start point.

Im from hounslow. Uni in egham during the week, but back home every weekend, would be up for a few rides.

Connor

I’m in Norwood Green about 1 mile from Hounslow.

Im over in Twickenham, Can be found many days riding through hounslow en route to uxbridge…

Good to know… i will definately be going on the next rideout Kev has pllaned on the A40.

:smiley:

I’m just a couple of miles south in Hampton Hill.

About time some W/L LBers came for a pint on Tuesday evenings!

jimc - were exactly do you mean on Tuesday evenings?

Another one from Ealing

add me to the ealing ranks :smiley:

I’m also in Ealing

park royal:)

RAINHAM ESSEX