Wenesday Afternoon Ride Out

So whos up for it?

Starting from Ace Cafe up to High Wycombe to meet some others and to fill up, then onto Marlow to start the 42 mile blast through Oxford and Wycombe countryside. Then head back to Ace or Borough Market Meet afterwards.

Start time 1.30-2pm, to be confirmed.

42 mile blast through Oxford and Wycombe countryside.

The last section is the A40 from Postcombe to Wycombe.

Has been described as follows:

“The next couple of miles is called Aston Hill and is fast, twisty, uphill and, in this direction, two lanes. Knee-down heaven, and with good views. Once through Stokenchurch, the road changes into fast sweepers where silly speeds are possible thanks to nearly all the traffic being on the adjacent M40.”

Starting point and time?

Starting from Ace Cafe up to High Wycombe to meet some others and to fill up, then onto Marlow to start the 42 mile blast through Oxford and Wycombe countryside. Then head back to Ace or Borough Market Meet afterwards.

Start time 1.30-2pm, to be confirmed.

too early for me… Got to work… Triang is bossing me around… A real slave master he is…

whats a good time for you? Im open to negotiation

hey Goose, I’m up for it.

Yay, thats great!

Anyone else for the unemployed/DSS/JSA run?

We can meet at the job centre then head to the offie and get some Richmond fags and a bottle of White Lightning.

SheWoolf PM me ya number please, as its in my phone and ive left the charger in London.

Goose ,

that’s my stomping ground buddy , the roads around there are awesome , some proper twisties to grind on . Me and StanleyR6 would have been about but unfortunately we are gamefully employed so will not be about till about 19:00

We still plan on having a couple of hours out around that way tonight for a bit of a " hoon " but you guys probably will have been and gone by then ?

Cheers mate ,

Simon

hey Simon, probably, gonna go to the Borough meet afterwards, but call me when your about