Well ... Your Honor ...

I was speeding because …

Bright spark of a Yank … worth watching to the end to see the final 10 seconds :smiley:

lol…i wasn’t expecting that ending!
why are yanks now called ‘squids’ though?

Not a clue

Truth be told I had to look it up too.

Was reading an old bike mag from the stack that the CEO’s chauffeur keeps in the garage at work … this video was mentioned so had to go and find it :smiley:

Hahaha, I loved it.

It must have been quite old. This film has been on here many times before:w00t:

Ah … humblest of apologies.I did read about the “soon to be released KTM RC8” so Google deduces it was 2007 :slight_smile:

an oldie, but goodie!

from Wiktionary -
"Etymology 2

PossiblyBlend of stupid and quick
Noun

Singular
squid

Plural
squids

squid (plural squids)

1. (slang, motorcycling, pejorative) A motorcyclist characterized by lack of riding gear, reckless/careless/unsafe riding, especially of sport bikers. Possibly an acronym of Stupid, Quick, Under-dressed, Imminently Dead."
  • "In my mind, a street squid is anyone who races on the street. Period."1
  • "squid: a cocky motorcyclist who darts very aggressively through traffic"2

shame he did’nt snap his neck:angry:

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer VERNON R WARD
Date Of Photo: 06/19/2009

<A onclick=“loadInParentWindow(‘http://www.floridaoffenderalert.com/index.php?offenderkey=57147&offenderfirstname=VERNON&offenderlastname=WARD’);” href=“http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=57147#”>Click Here to Track this Offender Designation: Sexual Offender Name: VERNON R WARD Status: Supervised - US Probation Department of Corrections #: 606986
Search the Dept of Corrections Website Date of Birth: 05/18/1965Race : WhiteSex: MaleHair: BrownEyes: GreenHeight: 5’03"Weight: 170 lbs WARD is registered as a Sexual Offender.
Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
Aliases SHORTY WARD, RAYMOND WOODS, RAYMOND DOUGLAS WOODS, RICHARD GRANT SPIVEY, VERNON WARD, VERNON RAYMOND, VERNON RAYMOND WARD
Email(s) & IM Name(s) internetIdentifiers -->
Scars, Marks & Tattoos Not Available
Address Information Address Address Source Information Map Link4051 N Ocean Blvd Apt 302A
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308-6454
Broward COUNTYSource: Dept. of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle
Received: 06/20/2009
Type of Address: Permanent
Show Map
Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses Adjudication DateCrime Description Court Case Number Jurisdiction & StateAdjudication 05/22/2001SEX OFFENSE, OTHER STATE (RECEIPT OF MATERIAL BY MAIL, INVOLVING THE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN) 1-00CR06283-001FEDERAL, FL Guilty/convict
Victim Information Gender:Unknown Minor:Yes

Holy ****, he is a child molestor! Bet he didn’t take that court case as lightly! HA.

+1 @ Shame he didn’t snap his neck.

hahaha pleb

OMG seriously what a muppet! And +1 to the neck thing…

what a total pleb!

what a cheesed!ck :smiley:

Love this video every time i see it… :smiley:

And again +1 on the neck thing…