Well thats my MOT passed for another year

This time 3 years ago I was stuggling In the Royal Berkshire Hospital with heart failure (Dilated cardiomyopathy) and tachycardia.

Today was my medical MOT and by and large, everything seems to be holding up well (says I looking for some wood to touch)

Cheolestrol is up a bit, but down from last year. Blood sugar is up a little, but apparently not surprising given my age :rolleyes:weight is holding steady and constant but I could do with getting a few pounds off, but blood pressure apparently is excellent. 

Heart rate is ticking over quite nicely, so all in all not too bad.

The Nurse was surprised that my cholestral has dropped a bit when I told her that I took the first course of Statins in October and they stopped me from working so I did not bother renewing my presecription. So now she wants me to talk to the Doctor by way of a phone consultation to discuss an alternative statin which I don’t have a problem with because if it has the same effect, I will do the same as before.

But overall? I am pretty pleased with the outcome and prognosis for another year.

As the joke goes, “Just keep taking the tablets” (y) ;) I have enough of them to take.  You are not getting rid of me just yet 

No mentions of an emissions test?  Are you Euro6 compliant?  :smiley:

No mentions of an emissions test?  Are you Euro6 compliant?  :D
Kevsta
Not when I eat onions or mushrooms ;-)

Any advisorys though??

Any advisorys though?? mrbiker09
Only those mentioned above.  Cholesterol and blood sugar

All you need is a good dose of 2 wheels mate

All you need is a good dose of 2 wheels mate mrbiker09
I wish.

I am now officially retired from riding and not through choice

I’m so sorry to hear that.

I'm so sorry to hear that. mrbiker09
Its not that big a deal.  I consider myself to have been lucky.  45+ years on a bike, 35+ being paid to ride a bike professionaly, and I am still involved and working with bikes on a daily basis, I can't really complain.