Welcome to the Stolen Bikes! Forum

Please post up details of your bike theft to give others the best chance possible in helping to retrieve it. Details which are really useful are:

• What bike is it?
  • What’s the registration?
  • Where was it stolen from and when?
  • What marks the bike out as unique? Scuffs, cracks, bolt-ons, etc.
  • How was it stolen?
  • what security did you have?
  • Photos!!

Wouldn’t it help to have it in a separate forum then, not just in “General Chat”?

Ooops sorry, just seen you’ve moved it:blush:

As always, the SVD is born of a community need, and it’s with thanks to the LB community that we are firstly able to determine the needs, but moreso that you guys will be all over this and bring it to life.

With that in mind, if you find and details or information missing, incorrect data or anomalies when using the site, please let us know. This will be a growing site and we want it to evolve in exactly the way you the community need it to.

Jay is busy tweaking the SVD as I type. (yes another Saturday night sacrificed!) We’ll let you know when it goes live.

In the meantime - keep those puppies safe :exclamation:

…one more thing.

We’re trying to keep the posts in this section focussed on the stolen bike so can we ask people retrict replies to a thread to information that may help recover the bike.

Cheers

Tried to PM you Jay but keeped on getting error message would it be OK to add our FB group details on your stolen bike posts eg: Feel free to post on our FB group Motorcycle STOLEN! https://www.facebook.com/groups/415974705057/

with over 11,000 memers and get a lot of shares all over the country.

Hi! I had my bike for ONE DAY.it was stolen today (12.07.2014) From Mortlake at around noon.Since it was brand new,there were no scratches or dirt or any other damage on it. Please help me find it!
Reg. No LC14XCX
Make :Honda
Model : MSX125D
Color :red/Black

If you see it, get in touch with police on 101 or Roberta via e-mai: [email protected]

You have a picture?

I ride in that area often, will keep an eye out.

Hi everyone, my motorcycle

was stolen from outside Limehouse DLR Station, London E14 7JF at approximately 2215 hours on 03/10/14.

Details are:

Aprilla Pegaso 650
Red/Silver
VRM: W387 XEE

(2000)

She had a Steering Lock on with a Heavy Duty Oxford Chain.

Folks can you keep an eye out for it please,

as you could guess the Police have been completely unhelpful; Closing their ‘Investigation’ the next morning with a condescending email. I can be contacted through this site… Guys, many thanks.

Honda CBF 250 Blue motorbike reg WD57 HCE stolen from Off Queens Road Buckhurst Hill 19/2-20/2 hrs 17:15 & 07:45 bent front brake lever, blue renthal bars blue wheel trim, no back box as in picture.

thanks

Samantha

my blue Honda cbf 250 I found advertised on Gumtree 6/7 weeks after being stolen so keep a look out even after insurance pay you out.
I was surprised to find in in one piece still. And washed
sam
N1cen5p1ce

Moved in to a new post :slight_smile: