Welcome to the new LB site!

Soon…

AndyCr15, I keep several separate databases with different passwords. Some not even on the PC.
I also don’t keep security question answers and the second part of two factor authentication inside said databases.
Finally, if I found out that any of them were compromised I can act immediately, I will have nothing to gain from hiding that fact (even temporary) from myself, unlike some companies that have done so to their customers in the past.
It is, of course, not perfect, but I believe it provides me with both a reasonable (more importantly controllable) amount of security and ease of use.

well done fella :slight_smile:

Well done.

R

Many thanks jay for all your effot
Worked seamlessly for me looks good on my iPad and I tried it on Mrs wises surface

Too much information GIXA_BOY.

Any chance for avatars and signatures?

Works perfectly fine as it is, just have to get use to new sections… Have no clue where to post :stuck_out_tongue:

R

PS. get notifications by default is a NO

Looking good, have to go portrait as my tablet keyboard overwhelms the reply box. Can’t wait for the return of the picture hungry gixxer signatures and bike tags that defineth the man :slight_smile:

Profile pictures and info is important and will come asap. Signatures need a little more thought.

Notifications need some work agreed, we’ll move to on-site notifications as soon as we can and look at having more controls email notifications. For now you can ‘unfollow’ any topic you’re following by clicking on the button underneath the topic subject or of course just un-tick the “Get notifications” option next to the submit button when posting.

Lol. Quick Jay put smilies to the top of the priorities!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Is there an app?

It’s a web app. Though I’m thinking about developing an app for something :slight_smile:

App could be easy and funky.
One thing. Those page navigation buttons, can them be at top of the page as well ?
Ok the phone is a loot of scrolling.

R

They are there on any page but first one, when you open the thread.

R

Wow brilliant. Thanks!

Where would you like to put suggestions / bug reports?

dont like it at all.

Ive had to rejoin Facebook to log in. Can someone please change my registered email address so I can get rid of Facebook

Why didn’t you just reset your password for (and log in with) your username from the old forum? That’s what I did.

me_groovy, in the anything else forum please :slight_smile:

Sam, you can disconnect Facebook from your account through the Your Account link in the top left menu. You will need to reset your password first so you can still login.

I dont have access to my registered email account so cant change my password. Have had to log in via Facebook and I dispise that place!!