Welcome new Moderators!

“Part of my new role is to develop the advertising and commercial activities of the site to cover our costs.”

Thats all the answer that I was looking for Matt. Cheers

I was going to ask you about the ads when you posted about “links” to the site from TLB. As your already know by know that Google loves links and puts the worth of your site higher up becasue of this.

Anyway, far play and good luck in your new role

Actually our google ranking is quite good and how a lot of people find us - the idea behind the links, is to open the forum up more - we’re part of the wider community of biker websites, we must never lose sight of the fact that we sit within a wider community, and it’s sheer stupidness to stop linking out to other forums and other websites.

We are not an island… :slight_smile:

m

Speaking of which, your accounts are overdue - £100 penalty.

Need a hand, give me a shout.

Blimey, I step away for five minutes and all hell breaks loose…

“Perhaps also people who incur costs for LB should start listing them out. Me and Damon covered a lot of miles this year covering the BSB and aside from a lot (but not all) of the entry tickets it came from our pockets. A few hundred pounds at last tally.”

About 3,000 miles when I worked it out (out of bored curiosity)

See this is my point.

There’s a lot of people that give up time and funds for stuff on here, and then there’s a lot of people who put nothing in except complaints about how this is all run.

I think those people need to take a long hard look at themselves and ask why they are like that? Taking so much out, putting so little in and STILL having time and the inclination to complain about it…

What’s that all about?

Well guys, I have been a member since Feb last year, and although I cannot get to the weds meets because of work/distance I’d like to add some praise to the LB site. Over the last couple months, I have seen some bickering and such, but was not fully aware of some of the childish goings on that was happening.

I am really glad it has all more or less been sorted out, and would like to thank all the people that put their time, effort and money into keeping the site going.

I have had great fun on the French trips with a great bunch of people, and anyone that keeps moaning and so on, wants to get a life, this is a biking community, we are all here for the fun of biking, and hopefully to help each other out. I know when I have had problems with my bikes, and have posted about it, people have always come to help, that is what the biking community is about.

Many thanks to the owners, moderators, and anyone else that give their time to keep the site going.

Long live LB