Weekend Plans?

Same here! Happy Burfdy to yoo/us!:smiley:

Touring Scotland for a week starting tomorrow. Yay! :smiley:

I’m thinking of watching tv naked, whilst eating grapes and drinking whisky, then pick which movies to watch or even play on the old Playstation3… :cool:

I’m not sure how the people in Tesco’s will react to this, but if your not on the edge you’re taking up space! :w00t: :stuck_out_tongue:

NAKED TESCO’S!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Warn us which Tesco’s you are going to so we can miss it:w00t:

Feckin nosey aint ya ???

What are you these days Lou - a police occifer ???

:wink:

BTW - Luvs ya :smiley:

Im baking some cake:D

Got to work tomorrow afternoon unfortunately and I’m sure the kids wil have loads for me to do on Sunday

Work ! :crying:

Yes how lucky am I, I have to get one of our vans back up to Manchester

erm??? well 90% off my life i am nacked lol:cool:

grapes! can i come to urs then :wink: it will be ok my bro works for tesco loool:P LEWISHAM TESCO HERE WE COME L.B NACKED CREW! AH **** I GOTTA RIDE PAST LEWISHAM POLICE STATION WITH MY TOOL OUT:D

is that a live band locally or in London ?

Yeah, yeah - you know you wanna share some of my Jaffa cakes :wink:

Oh is THAT what you call them nowadays… I see :rolleyes:

My Jaffa cakes bring all the girls to the yard - damn right there better than yours, I could teach you, but I’d have to charge :smiley:

Saturday - lazy day, pop to the gym for a while in the afternoon. Watch superpole from SA.

Sunday - Fly down to Malaga and drive up to Jerez, take the scenic route through the national park.

Monday - Weds Trackday!

blah blah got my fingers in me ears! (not jealous! honest!) x

ace 2moro then nuffin else :slight_smile:

if the rain keeps coming i might go scuba-diving, if i am gonna get wet i might as well enjoy it:)

I shall be making the most of it, as from the start of July it looks as though I shall be living in a hot, traffic congested **** hole, working stupid hours with no tracktime. I guess the “3 to 6 months” will pass quickly.

I hope I can find a decent gym to train in, that should help me stay (in)sane.

Dubai here we come!