Weekend away this weekend for 1 more person

Anybody want to go on a weekend away to Bournemouth with myself and about 30 others:D? Leaving on Friday mid afternoon (you can come later) and coming back on Sunday midday.

The room was booked as a DOUBLE ROOM and the other person cancelled on me so the space is available as I dont want to pay double. I’d prefer a female rather than male as it is not a twin room and I’m not bunking up with another male :laugh:

I would also prefer that the other person had their own bike. preferably 450cc or more.

If no one is keen then I’m taking my flatmate but that means pillion and then I can’t mess about on the bike :crying::stuck_out_tongue:

Info:…

We have a special rate of £36 for Dinner Bed & Breakfast per person per night, with a £15 per night single supplement if you don’t want to share! This is a superb offer and a lot less than Kendal.
The hotel is central to Bournemouth but is very easy to locate and get to or away from

The rooms are large and comfortable
The Bar is large and can be doubled in size if need be. Cider and beers on tap
Restaurant also large (they have 117 rooms to cater for) and also very comfortable. The bar is adjacent to the dining area so it’s easy to stagger from one to the other.
I asked for a typical menu, which I don’t know how to copy onto here, but briefly starters - 4 options (Soup/Pate/Tomato and Garlic Bruchetta/Salmon (last on small supplement), Mains Roast Beef/Fish cakes/Blue Cheese and Pea Pasta/Seasonal Vegetables, with Rib Eye Steak or Lamb Steak on a supplement, then Puds - Rice Pudding/Cheese Cake/Choc Fudge Cake/Cheeseboard (supplement)
The mains are served from a Carvery so no shortages. Breakfast is a Buffet style hot and cold (Just to suit Tiny)

They have heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, gym.

Parking - they will cordon off an area of their car park for us to guarantee spaces. It is immediately behind the hotel off a side road which is a dead end, with CCTV and hedges to help block the view.

Booking: Telephone 01202557711 between 7am and 11pm quote reference no BK25695 Or just say special BKING rate £36 pppn inc breakfast and dinner and £10 single supplement… if you would like coffee after dinner it will be £1 more… They will take bookings direct from you and a deposit of £50 too. Deposits are transferable (not refundable) but if someone cancelled out more than 48 hours before the event the deposit could be transferred to another person’s room bill - who could then pay it back to the canceller. So you can’t lose!

We have a limited number of rooms available for us on our initial reservation. This will be a much better attended meet than the Kendal one, so if you want to be sure of getting a room at this rate then you need to book quickly – don’t wait to see who else is going – just do it!

Point of interest - they have another group booking for the same nights - it’s the Dorset Police! Should be a real laugh!!

The Saturday Runout
This is based on a start in Bournemouth, taking in some very good roads including Zig Zag Hill (officially the bendiest road in the country!), as well as West Bay harbour, the Jurassic Coast road over the cliff tops to Weymouth, Swanage and the chain Link ferry back to Sandbanks, then Poole Quay and back to the hotel for afternoon tea!. Also some very pretty places on route too.Obviously there will be a few wee/fuel/fag breaks along the way.
Google Maps have the route showing 135 miles and 4 hours 20 mins or thereabouts - but that’s not on a King!

Just in case you were wondering, the hotel is fully booked so I cant get a single room or a twin. hence the reason for the post.