wednesday

ha ha ha!

I’ll never ever ever stand by any forecast put out by anyone other than my Gran with a bit of seaweed!

The charts are from the new ‘super acurate’ bbc / met office weather system though and in theory are the best forecast available as it’s made completely by computer - a very big super computer - that the met office / government own and use to forecast weather for the army / navy et al.

At least that’s what they told me when I was rolling the system out to all 42 Where I Live sites… it’s actually more actuate than the bbc.co.uk/weather site.

m

My wifes All-In-One Electronic weather station for £9.99 from woolworths rekons it’s going to be dry but cloudy with a promise of sunny showers at somepoint (Probably Thursday cos the raindrops are kinda faint). it also hints all will change for the worse towards the weekend. Mind, Reading the all-in-one electronic weather station is a bit like reading tea leaves so please don’t quote me

well i got my initial weather report from the poxy BBC but now it says it will be shit i guess i will have to wait until im ready to set foot out the door before i make my decision

greetings one and all…usually i am an all weather biker have not taken the benelli out in the rain yet…should be fun!..what is the best time to get there?..is parking a problem?

7 onwards parking isnt a prob, but as we all congergrate in the car park the weather plays a part i ride in the rain too, but whats the point if no one else turns up??

Well Flats, the weather is pretty good here and even BBC weather has improved its forecast for the evening. Reckon I’m going to have to drag the ZX out and make a trip into the big smoke.

C u later if I manage to find Cubana!

It’s looking good fellas - I’ll be there - attached, rain / cloud forecast for 16:00 and 19:00

m

Attachments

Picture 2.png

_Picture 1.png

I hope to be there tonight. If I duck out at the last minute, sorry but I had a rather early start this morning and could quite happily go back to bed now!

I shall be there, and so will the funny glow from the back end of my bike

ok…i have a plan…

i am gonna be at work for about 3pm…will try and grab a pilot while he’s doing a walk around the aircraft…he’s bound to know the weather and i’ll text someone to post up what he says…its bound to be more accurate than any poxy bbc report…

will try to get away early from work …but not counting on it…will be there tho…late…but still there…

smiled.

Is anyone coming from the north? I will be coming down the A1 then meeting Biggus at the Ace!!!

ITS BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!..

im going for a ride right now!. Seeeeeeeee-ya.

Just been outside and the weather is really very nice, which creates a bit of a dilemma, twisty roads of Berkshire or Cubana in central London?? Reckon I’m going to have to put the one piece on and head west around Henley for my fill before turning round and heading into London slightly later than anticipated.

Anyhow that’s my choice made so barring any major incident I’ll c u all later.

I just got some new Pilot Power 2CTs so wanna scrub em in with this great weather I reckon a burn down Boxhill way is in order.

Will see about Cubana, might drop by on my way back in to London.

Hopefully see you later guys

Going to look at a bike for karen first so should get there by about 8ish hopefully!

Is anyone going form the Ace that i could meet with and follow as i’ve not much idea of where im going in central london!

Yep I’m meeting Lady P at the Ace can join us if you like. Plan to be at the Ace 7.15 to leave at 7.30, look out for a Pink Yamaha XT660R and a Red/White Honda CB1300.

i dont really know where it is but i have a rough idea as i deliver in central london ill be at the ace from 6pm if you waana meet im riding a silver xj6 on a j plate

can i follow you cool: