Wednesday roll call frosty services

First name on the roll call very apt. Still -2 here. I’m not riding today. Fingers freezing just typing this.

Heat exchanger also leaking in my boiler. Replacement ordered!

Abzero
Aceman
Acemans Cat
AndyCr15
Arfa
Bang2Rights
banman
BigD
Big Red S
Bikergirl_400
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
Ginger
GSXRAng
Hannibal
h-magic-Welcome to the roll call!
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Jaime
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasures
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slan
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
Tcat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
The Sleeper
TimmyFox - Undisputed Pooh Sticks Champion of the world 2015
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle Bejesus
Triang Ross
Serrisan
Tromboman
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine

Morning - WFH day - was quite cold this morning. Will need to wrap up warm tomorrow!

Bah! What a start to the day! Got to train platform. Then Doh! Laptop at home! Back I go…

I must like this freezing weather. Feels Christmas-ey!

Fresh this morning.  Heated grips, bar muffs, summer gloves goretex gear, warm ride.  Yup, roads were fine as well, just took it easy and looked in wonder as 125’s offside the traffic islands and using cycle lanes to “make progress”.  Not my license that.  Bike was still nice and frosty when I got to work, had not been warm enough to melt on the commute.

Nothing wrong with cycle lanes for ‘progress’ (as long as they are dashed lines that is :wink: I probably should get around to ordering bar muffs and heated gloves…

Took a while to defrost the car today, otherwise toasty warm trip this morning :smiley:

Good morning gang.  

Two days ago, the car ran out of windscreen wash.  That means it’s going to take at least 5 minutes to defrost today.  I wish it had a wired windscreen, like my out Focus.

Morning all! Bloody hell it’s cold outside! Be careful!

Morning all,

Lovely crisp morning… love commuting in winter.

very cold this morning

thankfully im also wfh

All you lads working from home makes it easier to get a park, later, in the mornings… Thank you!

Haha, yeah. I couldn’t feel my face when I arrived, but getting a parking space was pretty easy.

Morning Peeps

Gotta love heated windscreens, only had to scrape the side windows.

Checked over the boiler and need two Potterton bottom cover clips, similar to fairing clips but cost £4 each, ouch.

Heated windscreens? What kind of new fangled technology is this!?

Heated windscreens? What kind of new fangled technology is this!?
Jay
Probably German?

Good afternoon. Today’s stupid question from me is, what is the difference between a front and rear tyre?

Dunno, why don’t you swap them over and let us know?

Well, the biggie is that front tyres are for stopping and rears are for going. Historically a rear mounted ‘backwards’ on the front was sufficient, but nowadays the rear rim is so much wider than the front (and the acceleration power greater than the braking power) that they’re different shapes and so also normally of completely different construction.

Good afternoon. Today's stupid question from me is, what is the difference between a front and rear tyre?
Michael
http://www.motorcycletiresmaniac.com/front-vs-rear-motorcycle-tires.html

afternoon all. busy morning doing desk moves at work.