Wednesday morning roll call

Good morning LB.

Hosp day for me and BM for you, have fun!

AlexAlex GoldAlice AndyCr15Andyp69Art ASBOAtomic PunkBanditJohnBang2RightsBigVernBikerboyBikergirl_400BlackbirdxxBlade.BlueLagosBorisBrianatthedockbricking itBroadyBusaBazButterflyCaptain ChaosCheekyChick ChunkyMonkeyCjKitCapt. Yolo SwagginsCurlyAllyCurtisDanielGTDaws1989DlchatelDriesieDTR RossD Two NineEezyridaEl Diablo DeVieseEmsee CrazyFireblade_RobFlatsFlumpitGarret GemGeoff BGeorge.BGingerGPGSXRAngHannibalHels Herr SchmidtIangIMORTAL_IndianJayJaimeJ.C. AKA - SPESHJetstream - Mr TomTomJesteR6Jimbo 1JohnpKaosKarleighKatoKevsta KTM DKuljLeon1984LIMLouL StarMacPMad-Dog hoftyMajormakmanMe_GroovyMelMetalRedCarrieMickyWizMikeDaBikeMiss PlumMotopup.Mr BikeMr-CMuNkyNapa121NivagNonsenseNumNumOldguyPanagiotisPawelPJPompeyTim PowerPuffGirlPremises187Puppys GirlRanksoundsRaquibRatty46RedratRickyRideOutRob (Fat Alan)Rixxy RoadrunnerRobCRossoRusty99ScorchSeanR1SerrisanShiverSimoninEssexSlipper 1SmiledSneakyMcCSookieSteve…SteveCBR11XXStevewrightStrangerStretchBevStuntMartinSuzuki_AngelSuzukiKevSzymonT CatTattooist750ChickTehswerverTheOCThe SleeperTheUnforgivenTiggiTimRTom_Matthews88TopgoonerTop Kat 999Trackday JunkieTriang - RossTrisckieTrombomanTug 214WeeFrenchieWestie800Zander

R

Good morning LB
Good morning Rob

Have a great day everybody, except Mian. :laugh:

Morning Rob. hope all goes well at the hospital. Morning peeps, ride safe :smiley: flat and bike cleaning today including making more room in the garage to be able to squeeze some more in :smiley:

Good Morning glory hounds.

Daughter’s school open evening tonight, so alas no BM.

Normal service will resume next week.

Carry on :slight_smile:

Morning…!!!

Where is my name???

Get up earlier and add it to the list by starting the roll call! :slight_smile:

Roll call???

Fill me in… what’s that? Just joined 2 days ago :slight_smile:

The list at the top of this thread is the roll call

Morning Peeps

Morning All - Glad the Fog has cleared this morning… had a lovely ride home yesterday, meant to be a nice week :slight_smile:

morning you lot.

have a nice day.

:slight_smile:

Morning A bit foggy but clearing up.
So nice being back on the bike :wink: only issue every family member telling me not to use it …

morning all

Morning Ladies and Gents,

See who I see at BM this evening. Coming up from Gatwick way so don’t think I’ll be particularly early…

AfternoonLB. good luck Blade, hope you get good news.