Wednesday at the cubana?

more like a 10 oclock not a 12 oclock anyway nice wet wheelie and neither mind the traffic cops i dont care only 1 point to go for a ban (i should really care)

nice meeting you sean and lady pillion rider hope you found the way home ok after taking that wrong turn lol

see you all next week or whoever is going on saturday

ride safe

graham

did you have to changed your underwear then lol

btw nice tooting we got car drivers doing it as well lol

Basket case

Guys, it was an incredible night! I had loads of fun, thank you all. The photos will live in a few minutes.

Hey guys had a great time last night - it was worth coming just to hear what Cezar does with a durex to his christmas presents!

to all u crazy cats!! nice to see you all …always a pleasure…never a chore!..love the photo flatout…ever thought of modeling?

Hi all

Been meaning to write b4 now but been manic at work!!

Was really good last night and we’ll def be down again. got home fine thanx!

And the beeping was good, did you - ginger or powerslide - see what that f**king car driver did? Well he went straight though a ma-hosive puddle and guess who got drenched?! def need to get a Gore-tex jacket and gloves!!!

By the way Cezar, never laughed so much as when you told us those stories. I’ll never look at sellotape or red hair dye the same again!!!

Luv Christine

Hi All

Had a great time last night at Cubana, Cezar thanks for the funny stories. Amazing what happens when a lack of domestic skills are combined with a foreign language, hair dye, durex, soup!!. Classic

Impressed at Charley’s wet weather wheelying skills on the way back too, Respect Charly!! Takes a bit of guts to haul it up in the wet! But I’m with ginge on reckoning it was more like 10 o’clock and did think you were off when you just veered across the road on one wheel (close)

Yeh Christine I did see you and Sean ride through the wave that that car created!! It was pretty amazing from behind, that car just sent up a massive sheet of water probably about 15 feet high and you rode straight through the middle of it. Saw Sean shaking out his boots and I was just cringing at how wet you both must have got!!! Luckily I managed to avoid all the heavy spray and made it home dry, was having to keep an eye out for standing water at 90 on the M4 though, didn’t fancy aquaplaning into the central reservation!

By the way that visor insert is called Pinlock. My visor came pre-drilled but Fog City’s are stick in and pretty similar. It just never mists up no matter what you do!!

See you all at a hopefully drier Cubana soon

Paul.