Weather watch.

there is no weather today

looks like snow for tonight and tommorrow, oh gawd…

yep, starting at 9pm according to BBC weather London - BBC Weather

i do like the snow, i know is a lot of trouble when its like that but i do love it…cant help it is so beautiful :smiley:

me too, I love the snow!! :smiley:

Get ready folks, tonight’s apparently the night for London to receive its wintry blessin!

Drove down from Inverness on Saturday morning first thing. Blizzard over the Cairn Gorms… Loads of snow everywhere and still had fun! I like the snow, but it will make getting to work rather hard as the trains do not always run on time etc… and I don’t ride if there is a chance of ice on the roads. Not worth taking a chance.

Still boiling hot here:P

Would actually quite like a couple of snow days…

Cu*t:D

I HATE snow.

I need to move somewhere that NEVER has snow.

I HATE it!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (deap breath) ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:D:P

For all you snow lovers and haters, here’s a couple of pictures from my walk home from the office.

It started snowing again 2 hrs ago so I guess it’s not going to be gone any time soon :D:D

walking home - ya big pansy, just let a bit of air out of your tyres and away you go.:smiley:

Harsh :w00t: …but fair:P

I’m reliably informed - It’s snowing in Aylesbury and Stokenchuch.
But not yet in High Wycombe or Greenford

So far the City of London is snow free…or atleast if it is snowing its not laying - just looks a bit wet out there. It’s bloody cold though - the wind is whisteling through my ward (typical NHS, can’t afford windows that close properly so staff and patients have to freeze…) :angry:

It’s officially snowing in South East London! And I’m on my days off! :slight_smile:

Looks like I’ll be having a nice afternoon in my local pub, which hopefully has it’s log fire going by now, with a few pints of real ale and a good book! :smiley:

Pah you lot call this cold & snowy? :crazy:

This is cold & snowy: http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Zermatt/6day/mid

But more importantly, it’s where I’ll be tomorrow :smiley: :smiley: :cool: