We love Cubana but we hate you!!!

Didnt get a chance to reply to the other thread cos it was rudely locked!

What you lot said on the 1st few pages of the KTM rant quite frankly incensed me. I know it is all sorted now but who the hell do you people think you are?

You do not own London or any of its bars. You do not have the right to tell ANYONE what to do!

Take numberplates? OMG!!! Get out from your asses boys and girls

We, as supermoto riders have a bad name anyway. We are classed as hooligans by everyone, and theyre right, but so what? Arent most bikers a bit off the wall?

Was it us that started the trouble at Frith? Was it us that even started the downfall of Cubana?

Accept, that if you have a forum this big you are not going to be able to completely control it OR anywhere that you meet for that matter!

A quiet word, post, shout is all thats needed. Not threats FFS.

PATHETIC!!!

easy fella

Can of worms anyone…

whats with the attitude?

Er…did you read the other thread?

And BTW the title doesnt mean ‘we hate you’ it was that everyone slated us lol

Look I just wanted to get it off my chest ok

CALM CALM CALM! phew

ok point taken, you gotta be careful what ya say mate.

Touche

the reason i joined this club was the fact it seemed far friendlier than any of the others ive been on, its a shame when people start falling out or getting personal.

we all come on here for the same reason our love of bikes and its great at the Cubana, we all just need to be a little considerate towards each other and the public, that way we all have a good time!

Exactly! Same reason im on here too

Thats why I said a word or a slap lol works better than inane rants(like mine) or stupid threats. I mean what would the police say anyway?

im sure they wouldnt be interested. anyway lets leave it at that.

Sweet dreams

Who do we think we are ?..we are the people that created the Cubana meet, the ones that did all the ground work, the meeting of retail owners and residents, police and alike. We are the ones that spent weeks going back and forth with proposals and promises to the management of Cubana that we wouldnt bring their name in to dis-repute if we were to be given a chance of having a regular bike meet. We are the ones that had so much in the pipeline in the way of plans for the future at the Cubana site only for them to be put aside !!

Where were you then ? How much running about and planning did you put in ??

Hooligans !! Off the wall !!!..Everyone says so !!..what a load of bollox, tell me ?? you the gansta,s of the night or something ??? …Sweet dreams hun…All big hats and no drawers if ya ask me…The downfall of Cubana is coming about and its due to a bunch of people with no respect and its as simple as that, but you know this anyway dont you…

The meet was arranged by londonbikers for londonbikers so the long and the short of it is =

your either pissing on ya own doorstep or you just cant be arsed about it.

So either way…dont bother.

a) For starters what on earth is wrong with you?? Ever heard of constructive criticism or are you happy for police officers to target you specifically for being a bikers? Or let me guess you would whinge at them too?

b) The previous post you are complaining about ended very agreeably I must add. So why on earth are you starting another one?

c) Watch what you say. You didnt see anyone else getting hot under the collar like you did, jumping in and charging in there

Supervemoto … I’ll answer a few of your points - my opinion of them only and I am not a member of LB staff.

“Didnt get a chance to reply to the other thread cos it was rudely locked!”

I assume to prevent some fool hi-jacking it even further when things had been resolved.

What you lot said on the 1st few pages of the KTM rant quite frankly incensed me. I know it is all sorted now but who the hell do you people think you are?

So you decided to come on here with the intention of starting a row ? Or did you come on here to slag a few people off ? Even though, as you put it, “It is all sorted now”.

You do not own London or any of its bars.

No, but as stated before, LB staff put in a lot of hardwork to sort this venue out and secure it for our use.

You do not have the right to tell ANYONE what to do!

I actually do fella, and piss me and my friends off enough when I’m there and I will.

Take numberplates? OMG!!! Get out from your asses boys and girls

Well a few of the guys had been asked nicely and it appeared as if that had been ignored. Never mind anyway, that has been fully explained but you’ve either chosen to ignore it or simply are a bit too stupid to take the explanation.

We, as supermoto riders have a bad name anyway. We are classed as hooligans by everyone, and theyre right, but so what? Arent most bikers a bit off the wall?

Aha, I see, you wanna be a hooligan. Yeah probably most bikers take the piss abit when it comes to certain aspects of the law but not many I know appear to be proud of being labelled a hooligan as you do. Makes you out to have some sort of inferiority complex … are you missing something from life ?

Was it us that started the trouble at Frith? Was it us that even started the downfall of Cubana?

I dunno, but if you continue to help that downfall you will have reasonable people tell you what they think of you.

Accept, that if you have a forum this big you are not going to be able to completely control it OR anywhere that you meet for that matter!

Possibly not, but the LB staff can do their very best to ask members to behave in meets that they have set up with promises of good behaviour to the managment. If people do not behave then you can guarantee that the vast majority of LB members will support the LB staff 100%.

A quiet word, post, shout is all thats needed. Not threats FFS.

What started this topic was that a quiet word / request was acknowledged and completely ignored. So if they are ignored then, those people (who appear to be decent people and have apologised since) should possibly be threatened with the law if they are threatening our meet with their actions and going to spoil it for all. Understand that ?

PATHETIC!!!

Yep, you’ve done a cracking job of making yourself look that way since this matter had been resolved but you chose to come in here and wind everyone up. I appreciate you may have wanted to just have a rant about it but you could have been more diplomatic about it.

I’ve got no doubt that most of my post may be edited as I’ve probably been a bit blunt but feel happy to approach me at Frith / The Bridge etc where we can discuss this in a civilised manner over a cup of tea as reasonable adults and fellow bikers. You’ll get your apology for this rant when you’ve apologised for your own.

super-machismo…

Welcome to lb.com mate… good to see you.

No-one here hates anyone else - we’re a pretty friendly bunch.

As you’ll see from the thread that was locked the issue was delt with nicly from both sides - everyone involved is happy now :slight_smile:

Be good to see you at the next meet - come and tap me on the shoulder and I’ll buy you a pint.

Matthew

And I’d just add to this (since I can) that I’m just catching up with the last few days activity and have reflected, buddha-like , on this issue.

I hope that everyone has learned something from this, but the important thing is that we are all bikers (not to mention people) and I think we should all try harder to treat fellow bikers as we would hope to be treated ourselves.

Supervemoto and mates, I really don’t believe the attitude projected from our members was because of the style of bikes you ride, nor any personal reasons (no even because of your dodgy brother ahem) but purely because of the unnecessary noise made. Had a bunch of noisy Harleys turned up, I think the same reaction would have happened.

I’ll try to explain the reasons for LB member’s reactions tho, they are doubtless down to the fact that the Cubana is the first real event that LB can truly call it’s own and we are rightly very proud of it and think this generates a defensive position when it appears threatened. I posted up a message about keeping the noise down only a week or two ago, so most members will have been aware of the situation, which makes them less tolerant of people who didn’t see it. Human nature.

Your reaction are equally understandable as it appears that LB has become very intolerant of supermoto’s or frankly outsiders to the group. Sadly this actually couldn’t be further from the truth.

I am however, slightly disappointed with the level of hostility that is easy to see on BOTH sides about this issue. We have been trying to promote the Supermoto forum and this appears a huge backward step in that direction

And considering that apologies and olive branches have been extended from a number of the supermoto riders to LB, which is a fantastic gesture, I am saddened to see the issue rumbling on.

SO CAN WE PLEASE TAKE THE LESSONS FROM THIS AND MOVE ON. GRAEME AND PALS, PLEASE COME AND SEE US AGAIN AND G, YOU KNOW YOU CAN COME AND TALK TO ME ANYTIME YOU SEE ME MATE.