Waze now supports motorbike route planning

Good to see 

https://blog.waze.com/2017/11/tis-season-to-ride-your-own-waze.html?m=1

Great news! The more people that use it the better it gets - i am a big fan.  Just wish there was a quick way to switch between bike and van!

To Waze on a motorbike go to Settings >Advance Settings>Navigation>Vehicle Type > Motorcycles in your app.

& not as Waze Site directs you

Does it still pause for screen input when you take a wrong turn or finds a quicker route. That’s what killed it for me, great in car though.

Great news, I’ve been having to guess this adjustment myself; it will often want to avoid Marylebone Road when I know it flows reasonably well in the bus lane.

Does it still pause for screen input when you take a wrong turn or finds a quicker route
Mine automatically recalculates the route. You get a quick little three tone chime in your earpiece, that's the signal for a route being recalculated.

What I find annoying is if you don’t set off en route immediately after setting a route, it pauses. This has happened to me many times where I set a route, chat, phone call, faff with helmet gloves whatever, ten minutes later I head off and realise after a while there are no instructions, stop, gloves off, phone out, set route again, and away.