Waverley Abbey Ruins...

So, after meeting with Stacy (Tattooist250chic) and Steve (Wright) yesterday, we popped around to see Shane (Smiled) for a brew and a chat. Shortly after which, we found ourselves on a blast around the south Circular en-route to the A3 and some nice twisties, with a stop at the ruins of Waverley Abbey.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl http://www.theheritagetrail.co.uk/abbeys/waverley_abbey.htm

All was great, nice weather and a chance to get the throttle wide open on the A3, followed by a couple of nice twisties. Stopped at the abbey (Pic’s below), had a mooch around, and headed back to the bikes.

Had barely even gotten fifty metres when I realised I had a puncture on the rear tyre :pinch: Thankfully, the others stopped and I had packed a puncture kit. So, after 30 minutes of graft and a nice RAC chap reinflating my tyre to the correct PSI, we headed off towards home.

I think we picked up some sort of mad-monk curse at the abbey though, as Stacy nearly high-sided on a roundabout and I had two very near misses (felt the scythe tapping my shoulder!) on the way home.

Thankfully we all got back in one piece, but it was worth the adventure. And to think we were just going to have a quiet day going around the usual tea-huts!:stuck_out_tongue:

SHANE WONDERING WHERE THEY KEPT THE 12th CENTURY GIXXER’S :stuck_out_tongue:

SHANE FOUND THE GARAGE :w00t:

ME, LOOKING RATHER TUBBY… N.B. GET BACK IN THE GYM ASAP :stuck_out_tongue:

STEVE AND STACY, SITTING IN A TREE… K. I. S. S. I. N. G. :stuck_out_tongue:

THE OFFENDING TYRE :crazy:

Looks like a good day out :smiley: except for the puncture :pinch:

Great pics RR…was a great day and despite the puncture…was a great adventure…
was a cool blast home with nothing short of feeling great being with mates doing what i love doing best…
shame you didnt get a pic of me flicking the bird to the speed camrea’s on the way home…lolol
anyways…we’ll have to def doo this again
smiled:D.

is that the only pic u got of me and stace? what about the rest?
lol

good pics mate, had a fab day, still grinning to myself today in work when they asked me if i was feeling better today after leaving early yesterday…lol

great pics RR :smiley:

stacey and steve sitting in a tree

K I S S I N G

first its love then it marrige

then its a baby in a golden carrige

them puncture kits are a lifesaver