Warning - don't read if you are young.....

My insurance us up for renewal next weekend and have just got a quote of £377 fully comp.
Not too shabby considering I have 3 points :wink:

My R1 is £300 fully comp with all extra’s (didnt want breakdown as my AA covers me but it was cheaper to add it and get other bits for free!!), no alarm, extra’s declared, annual milage as upto 8K has datatag but havn’t declared it as i can’t be bothered to register it… I’m 30! Good deal :smiley:

You’ll need to wait a while, I don’t think it’s fixed yet…

It’s true then Pat, what we heard about your last outing:ermm: Shame, we wanted a quick go before Alba got her turn:)

Cant remember how much I pay, my memory’s gone :slight_smile:

Was nowt to do with me!

I’m a fair weather rider these days, the last thing you’d catch me doing in Febuary is going to the Elefant Treffen, even on someone else’s bike!

At what address did you insure it Nick ?

I only ask because i dont know where it is…

You guys are such comedians. :stuck_out_tongue:

Was garaged somewhere in Worcester Park Andy…though ironically the cost was identical to sitting on a drive in Kingston (I checked). Shows that my attractiveness to the insurers is not influenced by postcode or garage. Must be the good looks and charm on my part :smiley:

We sold it.:doze:

*Livin the dream, if it wasnt for my footpump problems. **I dont live in Worcester Park :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a new quote with a rebate of £3600.00 must be because I`m so old and talented.

Mine won’t be much more than that come April and I still have my youth :wink: :slight_smile:

mines up again in a 3 months currently 1600 for the 2 bikes fully comp. But now my accident has come back in my favour i will have 2 years NCD and be in the 30 + category so im hoping that comes down ALOT!!

I AM young and just had a renewal quote of £160 :smiley:

30+…still a youngun :smiley:

Got my accident settled, money waiting to come to me and Im looking to insure either a new CBR600rr for £300, 25 with 3 NCB :slight_smile:

better than the un settled £1900 quote I was paying last year on a broken R6 :smiley: