Warning! cage for sale!!! Mint Mondeo 2L diesel

Hi all,

I’m selling my car as I’ll be leaving the UK for a new job soon. It’s in immaculate condition with just 31k on the clock. Full spec below:

December 2008 58 plate , Ford Mondeo Edge, 5 Door Estate, Blue, Diesel, Manual. Excellent condition. Very low mileage just 31,000 miles, Full Ford Service History, MOT, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Assisted Steering, Traction Control, ABS, Alarm, Audio Remote Control, Multiple Airbags, Electric Door Mirrors, Folding Rear Seats, Electric Windows, Heated Front Windscreen Defroster, Heated Door Mirrors, Height Adjustable Drivers Seat, RDS Radio and CD Player, Bluetooth, Immobiliser, Remote Central Locking, Service Indicator, Trip Computer, Steering Wheel Rake Adjustment, Body coloured bumpers, Towbar fitted with electrics. Owner emigrating, £7,990 or nearest offer. £7,990

Car located in West London area. Have a look on Autotrader for more pics or i can email some high res ones to you.
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201237484879407/sort/default/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_40000_miles/fuel-type/diesel/transmission/manual/engine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/maximum-age/up_to_4_years_old/body-type/estate/model/mondeo/make/ford/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/radius/1500/postcode/ub35ap?logcode=p

Thanks

ajoe90 / Aidan

07562-299390 or [email protected]

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Glad you found a buyer Aiden, we were waiting to see if the old Nubira passed its MOT today, and it did, so all’s well that ends well:)

Cheers chris, good news on yours too :wink:

First person to come n view the trackbike, trailer n car…they all bought on the spot!!! Could I be lucky n get four out of four with the S1000rr ??? :smiley: