WANTED: Oxford Sports Panniers (or similar)

Let me know if you’re selling some!

Cheers

have some hein gerricke ‘streetline’ panniers as new (used once) with rain covers and all straps £40 ,also got the matching tank bag and sat nav pod ,used a dozen times but good condition £15.can deliver to blackheath tea hut if interested or collection from gillingham.

pro tip, if you want to keep your rain covers during a long motorway run, tie the damn things down!

Would you take 50 of my finest English pounds for both?

Would need to quickly check how they fit my SV650 if that’s cool, if they’re the same as the Oxford ones I’ve just borrowed, they should be fine!

Cheers,
James

If you don’t like the tank bag, I’d be interested in it :smiley:

if it’s not pissing it down friday see you at blackheath around 6pm?,they’ll fit the sv fine as i’ve used them on mine,nivag your more than welcome to sloppy seconds on my tankbag:P

Are you about on Monday or Tuesday? Can’t make it tonight! Cheers :slight_smile:

i’m home most evenings but i’m in gillingham kent if you wish to travel that far?,i can be at blackheath on wed/fri evenings

Blackheath on Wednesday is good for me!

i’ll pm you my number start next week and let you know what time i’ll be there

Great - thanks!

Be careful that the rain covers are secured tight against the panniers if you want to avoid collecting water like I did - http://londonbikers.com/articles/image/18741/47862