Want to try a trackday but just not sure????

If you’ve never been on a trackday before and want to see what all the hype is all about then go to a Trackday Taster Session with Club MSV, where 20 minutes of track time will be available for just £20!

Don’t worry if the idea of a taking your bike on circuit sounds a bit intimidating. Before you take to the track we will provide a full safety briefing and some limited-speed laps behind the pace bike so that you can familiarise yourself with the circuit before you begin lapping at your own speed. It’s all about experiencing what you and your bike are really capable of away from any restrictions of the public roads.

Sports bikes are obviously welcome but by no means necessary - almost any bike can take part. Dates are as follows:

Brands Hatch Thursday 12th March

Snetterton Thursday 19th March

To book visit the Club MSV website at: www.motorsportvision.co.uk/tts. Alternatively, if you have any questions please feel free to call Jason on 0870 850 5013.

WTF!?

timely with the editing :wink:

working for MSV are we?

No, not at all Garret.

I’m wanting as many LBers to come to our Exclusive LB Trackdays this year and if folks can have a taster for £20 they will see what a great time they will have on one of our days;)

I’ll be on this one.

Can’t book online though.

I believe you can book online.

If you click one of the two sessions it will take you to a booking page like this one…

https://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/trackdays/event-details.asp?ProductID=4718

My mistake.
Thanks for that - booking now.

i’ve signed up for the 12th. sure a full day would have been nicer, but a £20, 20 minute run out fitted the budget better.

:w00t:when & where is it ??? please dont make it last two weeks in july

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic505420-34-1.aspxIt’s a sticky, shoulda gone to Specsavers;):stuck_out_tongue:

:cool::pinch::Whistling:

Is chunky going to be putting the srad on the track? :stuck_out_tongue:

If I had one I would;):smiley:

Does the usual 1 or 2 piece zipped leathers rule apply for this ?

I’d expect all usual trackday rules apply:)

Bugga, I feel like the bloke on the drink driving advert
“No job, no leathers, now what ???”

Mind you chunks I might be able to squeeze into a set of yours :stuck_out_tongue:

As you’ve been such a cheeky fugger I’m not sure I should say that a few people have been in the same position and successfully appealed for the loan of some kit on here for a trackday.

Bugger, I’ve said it now:P

Hehe :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

just booked the taster session at brands. will be my 1st time on track cant wait.

your love it its like a drug your get hooked very easy :smiley: