Wakey Wakey !!

Rise and Shine !!!

im up, going back to bed, lol

You beat me again mate. Off to work today after a very nice week off.

Im up…im off today but i’m stillup …aaarrgghhhhh

GOOD MORNING CAMPERS!! HOPE U ALL HAD A GOOD WEEKEND!! WE DID
JUST WANTED TO SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO BISCUIT&ANNIE FOR MAKEING THERE WAY OVER TO US!! DEBS&GRIM!! SEAN &CHRISSIE.AND ADAM FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT!!!

AND YES HE HAS A MOTHER OF A HANGOVER TODAY I EVEN THINK HES STILL PI###ED!!!
AND HES GOT TO GO RUNNING …LOL HEHJEHEHE
A BLOODY GOOD NIGHT WAS HAD!!

Morning All… sold my bike last night, getting my Bandit today, start DAS today and totally sh*tting it

Good morning everyone.

Hi Ginger_pixie good luck with your DAS nothing to panic about just enjoy yourself

good luck GP, nothing to worry about, just enjoy the ride.

Morning all.

Good luck GP, hope all goes well for you today

Anyone out on the bikes today, I’ll be out on mine after 10pm, anyone want to meet up for a ride, even if it’s just down to southend for an icecream

Ian

Morning all. Stuck in the office again But I have put a dress on today to entice the sun out!

Wow, talk about putting the pressure on yourself. I thought I did by buying my new bike and having it waiting at the shop for me… at least if I did fail I still could ride my Varadero about though.

Having said that, it really isn’t that hard and I’m sure you’ll be fine. Good luck all that same

sorry, forgot to say good luck to Pixie! Fingers crossed for you.

Hello every one GP good luck mate, Ian i’d come out for a ride but i got to wait in for my new shiny tyres.

Hi all, first day back in the office for me after a week and a half off.

Good luck GP!

Good luck GP!

There’s nowt to worry about, really, just enjoy it - it seems you’re gonna have the perfect wether for it!

We want piccies of your Bandit too!

Good morning people! Enjoy your Mondays!

Mole

and there was me with all my money ready to buy it!!! all that saveing hard as anything!!
i even whent over to offer it last weds but hay i wasnt even conciderd!!!
never mind

good luck on your das hun!1!

Bit late I know but good luck GP and as I said last week, relax, go with the flow and enjoy…

Thanks guys! First day went really well But bloody exhausted at the end of it! Only a few days left to my test…

Gina - sorry honey. I didn’t realise you were interested in buying her

well done and have a good one today !!!

Good luck GP, enjoy it.

I remember being shattered at the end of each day but at least the weather is behaving itself for you. I did DAS in a miserably cold and wet April. There was so much water in my boots I think I was lucky to avoid trenchfoot having squelched around all day.