Viking Vinyl

http://www.vikingvinyl.piczo.com/?cr=5&rfm=y

[email protected]

Lee did a great job on recovering my bike seat, also added a nice wedge of foam to raise the seat height for me as the bike is a tad low. Looks great and was all done in around 45 minutes from start to finish.

Attachments

postviking.JPG

viking1.JPG

Pretty smart, what sort of price are we talking about here?

This Guy is the genuine artical mate…and the prices are very reasonable…The last time I had my seat covered (that suede stuff) and the Padding Bolstered Slightly, Onsite service , took all of 45 mins and paid £40 !!

:slight_smile:

I had the seat shaved by lee on the Fazer also had my friends Triumph seat recovered after it had been in a smash done both for £40 he is such a lovely bloke highly recommended :smiley:

Sorry, forgot to add the cost! £45 all in. Seat raised and recovered.

Whereabouts is this fella based please?

I agree with the above… Lee has just recovered my hornet seat and added foam for the lady wife’s delicate cheeks! Came to my house and had the job done in half an hour! Contact him on 07977874075.

Charged me £65 though… what’s that all about?!

He saw you had a Beemer :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably cos he came to you?Anyone know where he is based?

He saw you had a Beemer :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Nope… got rid of that now :stuck_out_tongue: Got a hornet again, hence recovering a hornet seat! :laugh:I’m not sure where he is based, but I think it is possibly Croydon way?

Nope… got rid of that now :stuck_out_tongue: Got a hornet again, hence recovering a hornet seat! :laugh:I’m not sure where he is based, but I think it is possibly Croydon way?
[/quote]
You given up smokin’ that pipe then? :smiley:

Ha ha… no, just moving house so extra funds required :w00t:

Hey tim what you trying to say…that hornets are cheap or somat…:crazy:

Or that beemers are’nt worth it…yawn yawn:D;)

Lee is an artist

From this:

to thisThe seat was reshaped and recovered for £60.00. Brilliant

Does anyone know if he has business cards/can you get some for me to put in our shop, some of our vertically challenged customers are always after seat reshapers - if you lot reccomend him - we will reccomend him!!