[VIDEO] Rideout Guide

Apology for that. That was despicable and will probably happen again some day :confused:

Obviously DanielGT is right.
I’m on the other hand don’t have to remember the number, 21st century, camera-phones and stuff. If someone want my bike it will take it, either from locked garage or putting knife next to my throat, or a gun… never mind.

R

Don’t they just.

Great video Andy. :slight_smile:

Great work mate, can you get a rear cam and a little light that flashes so we can remind the lovely alba not to follow to close :D:w00t::laugh:

Also we need a sign to remind certain people what’s the difference between a doctors and a police patrol car :stuck_out_tongue:

Depends, usually £60 and 3 points.

R

ps. yes and I’m the “off topic” one :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:

And a compass to remind Rixxy that London isn’t actually north of Stansted

Excellent video Andy - well done

If anything just a little tweak on corner marking

For example add something on the lines of :-When following the lead rider try to anticipate the turn giving yourself a little time to survey the junction and chose a safe place to mark the corner where you’ll not obstruct or impede other road users.
at 2.10 the green car appears to have room but struggles to make the turn with motorcycles all around.

i think he does say that as well.

LOL @ the OC :laugh:

Thanks all. I’ll see about working in Woozy and Art’s extras as they both seem valid.

I would tend to be on the side of EvilB and others as far as license plates being visible. If anyone’s is visible and would like me to remove it, I’ll do so of course :slight_smile:

Ha ha, no, I’d forgotten about that. I could put it in with the comment ‘No dicking about’ :wink:

i like the idea of the video with the showing the right way to use the CMS, i would also say plates should really be blurred out, but its not like your filming a full on scratching/loony run is it (BCR?) :smiley: still blurred out keeps everyone happy…

filming fast hoons is never a good idea anyway i dont think, just incase;)

be less worried about thiefs shopping on youtube… they only have to walk round a popular bike meet one evening to ‘catalog’ bikes, Ace etc

I forget how much plates are on view, but blurring them will be a pretty huge job with my fairly basic editor. I’ll have a look at it when I have some time and see how big a job it is.

oh come on thats easy,

just pick up a sharpie, run the video and every time a plate comes into view, just mark it out with the felt tip. jobs done. :smiley:

Alba, do you also have bits of Tipp-ex on your screen?

:stuck_out_tongue:

oh of course you can use tippex if you fancy. just make sure it dries properly.

:smiley:

Oh yes. All the girls at work are going to be very impressed with my skills when I show them my stoppie.

as far as I know, that’s an endo. not a stoppie.

It was rolling for about 15cm.

Thanks guys, good to know non of you have forgotten that day!

Only two things I would add - “respect the speed limits in villages” - and “get the coffees in you tight wad”.

:smiley: