Vespa 300CC (2014 model) stolen in N1

Holy Moly !!! Someone WANTS you Mod'mobile.

How was the Squire lock ‘cut’ … cutters or grinder … or ?

IanWilliamson
By the look of the lock, it was an angle grinder.

Oh, they were quiet about it all then !!! sheesh !!

bring in through you’re front door…

Wow, second time attempted theft - that’s nerve racking. Let alone a stolen bike the worst thing is the constant fear and anxiety that comes after being a victim of theft.

I would be more inclined looking at lock that it was a hacksaw than angle grinder … looks like no metal burning(blueing)

Wow, second time attempted theft - that's nerve racking. Let alone a stolen bike the worst thing is the constant fear and anxiety that comes after being a victim of theft. CBR500R commuter
yeah mate, I feel a bit shit, actually It´s the 3rd attempt and just in front the flat I bought last february :-(
Wow, second time attempted theft - that's nerve racking. Let alone a stolen bike the worst thing is the constant fear and anxiety that comes after being a victim of theft. CBR500R commuter
yeah mate, I feel a bit shit, actually It´s the 3rd attempt and just in front the flat I bought last february :-( MiguelPuig
Chances are real estate prices will drive out the scumbags on that area in a coupe of years... I've lived there a few years ago, there is some interesting neighbours on the local state. I'd say sell that bike and buy a hack that nobody wants to nick

a 300c does sound like it would be highly desirable for those wishing to use it to steal other vehicles. Nimble to get away and at 300c perfect in terms of power for city roads

a 300c does sound like it would be highly desirable for those wishing to use it to steal other vehicles. Nimble to get away and at 300c perfect in terms of power for city roads Serrisan
you are right, yobs love them

Ah yes, I hadn’t spotted that it’s a 300cc, wondered why is was being targeted.

Maybe get some 125cc stickers for it and hope the yoot can’t tell the difference?

Ah yes, I hadn't spotted that it's a 300cc, wondered why is was being targeted.

Maybe get some 125cc stickers for it and hope the yoot can’t tell the difference?

monkimark
Or just have a sniper rifle pointed at the bike ready to squeeze the trigger :)

Looks like it, there isn’t enough secondary damage from a grinder.

That lock gets highly rated as the one everyone should be using with their Alamx chains.

electric saw perhaps?

CSLBI, 

Gotta love it, I’m just waiting for the classic pic of the cut almax chain and the “I told you so” line below

yeah mate, I feel a bit shit, actually It´s the 3rd attempt and just in front the flat I bought last february :-( MiguelPuig
Chances are real estate prices will drive out the scumbags on that area in a coupe of years... I've lived there a few years ago, there is some interesting neighbours on the local state. I'd say sell that bike and buy a hack that nobody wants to nick WildBoy
Yes that´s my plan now, I will get a geared Royal Enfield probably...
a 300c does sound like it would be highly desirable for those wishing to use it to steal other vehicles. Nimble to get away and at 300c perfect in terms of power for city roads Serrisan
Police told me that they steal the 300cc from the vespa GTS to put it in the 125cc GTS, then commit some robberies with it
Ah yes, I hadn't spotted that it's a 300cc, wondered why is was being targeted.

monkimark
That´s a good idea actually.

The 300 uses a different chassis to the 125 and anybody who knows them can tell the difference just looking at them
They seem determined to get it

Update: Ive just realized that they tried to cut the almax chain. picture attached

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Update: Ive just realized that they tried to cut the almax chain. picture attached MiguelPuig
Wow, looks like the managed to get through one side of the link. I wonder what they used to do that...