Very new girl to the world of biking

One of these bikes recently appeared in Hackney - not you though, think this one owned by a young lad.

Was looking at it today - casting on the bottom of usd fork looks like it’s lacking in quality, otherwise nice looking bike.

Enjoy, and catch you around

Yeah that’s cool with me, I’ve not been in London long and although at times it’s fun to ride about and explore the place going out of London and finding some clear roads is far better!

I’m sure we could tempt Gavin into joining us as he’s local to me and maybe some others in the SE part of the city, and don’t worry I’m sure well all accommodate each other, big or small bikes.

Hi hun and welcome to LB. I lived in Eltham for years and am now not far from you in Delightful Dartford. Hope to meet you at Borough one night. Justine

Hi newbie,

nice colour bike - ive just got the bug recently and ordered myself a bike - gotta wait tho :frowning:

Something about the freedom of being in a bike that cant be equalled.

Take care
x

Welcome to the party

Hi in4thethrills

I am not far from you as i am over in Eltham. Anyway i am a member of another forum gixerboyz.co.uk but always up for meeting new people especially local

Craig

hello and welcome