Very Important - please read

Free chocolate . . . see, I told you it was important ! :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.recommendthorntons.co.uk/new_welcome.aspx

just sent off for some :slight_smile:

Lovely thanks, just sent for my choccie :smiley:

Ive done it so i cant wait now for my choccies.

Thats her easter prezzie sorted:D

Hope it comes in time;):smiley:

Yslart that’s naughty… very naughty, I’m not allowed chocolate (only the drinking kind cos I say so lol) so I’m not clicking the link. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gowaaaan gowaaaan gowaaaan gowaaaan gowaaaan gowaaaan gowaaaan gowaaaan gowaaaan gowaaaan gowaaaan gowaaaan, you know you want to :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a good thing I don’t really like chocolate, im a crispy person (No laughing Debz) ;):smiley:

yummy hope it comes :stuck_out_tongue:

You realise they are just data farming? Collecting up a mailing list to email you with ads in the future.

Sod it. I’ve ordered an egg!

I’ll just make them a junk mail favourite if the badger me.

Oldguy.

Who cares…Free chocolate :w00t::w00t::w00t::smiley:

Yuck…Chocolate is horrible…errrrr how can you eat that stuff:(

its bad for you…:Whistling:

Only saying that cos i’m trying to lose weight so i’m trying to convince myself that i do not want an easter egg:doze:

:crying::ermm::blink:

Mmmmmmmmmmm free chocolate, sent for mine

Ian

[quote]
Yslart (18/03/2008)

Free chocolate . . . see, I told you it was important ! :stuck_out_tongue:http://www.recommendthorntons.co.uk/new_welcome.aspx[/quote] Newbie FAB, I’ve being a Londonbikers member for less than a week & now I’m getting free chocolate. :smiley: Not bad at all.THANK YOU :slight_smile:

YSLart, thanks very much for the link, nice touch. Got a few more goodies too.Thanks :wink:

coolio just cheated the system and got 2 by taking the flat number out :stuck_out_tongue:

cool cheers mate

Of course they are data farming - that is why someone else is getting my egg! :slight_smile:

i did it last night… and i love thornton’s chocolate!!!

cheers steve

Hehe That’s why I gave her indoors’ email addy:D