Vancouver Bike Show

Went out and checked the bikes out today at our local Show. It’s not as fancy-schamzy as the NEC one. No italian bikes other then Ducati.Loved the retro Paul Smart cafe racer. The only other european one is BMW plus the major 4 Japanese ones. All the Hype this year is i think is with the R6/R1 ‘s in the bumblebee colors ( R6 looks super compact). Loving the GSXR 600/750 and the truimph 675 (that things frontal profile is thinner then a pencil!! …Andrew you lucky bum! ) The kwak…hmmm, lemme sleep on it! the a**end is plain butt-ugly and i mean it literarly. Then there was this russina sidecar “URAL” bike …all you needed was a machine gun and u’re good to go! Plus lots of Harleys and choppers. heres’ the pics, did not know how to upload the whole link so here are some of them (pardon the exposure but it was only a canon ixus 400 )

Attachments

_IMG_4369.JPG

_IMG_4372.JPG

IMG_4359.JPG

IMG_4357.JPG

_IMG_4368.JPG

IMG_4361.JPG

IMG_4356.JPG

IMG_4358.JPG

Attachments

_IMG_4383.JPG

IMG_4390.JPG

IMG_4393.JPG

IMG_4392.JPG

_IMG_4382.JPG

IMG_4384.JPG

Attachments

IMG_4407.JPG

IMG_4401.JPG

IMG_4406.JPG

_IMG_4377.JPG

_IMG_4376.JPG

_IMG_4378.JPG

IMG_4396.JPG

IMG_4399.JPG

IMG_4405.JPG

I think Jas liked the cruisers more.…and finally the zooks and the yammis

Attachments

IMG_4398.JPG

IMG_4388.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

IMG_4416.JPG

IMG_4400.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG

IMG_4409.JPG

IMG_4410.JPG

IMG_4418.JPG

IMG_4413.JPG

Thanks for the preview Vinnie. I’m heading there myself tomorrow. I’m looking to buy some foul weather dirt bike gear for the poker run in march. Good to see you got the old girl on a bike.

Terry

Great pictures Nightstalker, thanks fella! The matt-black R1 with MV bodywork is VERY intersting, do you have any more pictures of it? Glad the lady enjoyed the show?

Yep, nice pics. Show looks nice and quiet as well, shame its not like that over here.

I still like the Ducatti but something would have to be done with the exhausts, they look pants.

Fab pics man. Esp the 675 ( ) and the lizard chopper thing. That rocks!

A good collection of bikes despite your reservations.

Nice pics mate.

I’ve always wanted one of these… yes i know

Great pics! Loved the carbon fibre BMW

Ok, heres’ the pic …its actually a “put-together” bike i.e salvage just for track use. It can’t be converted for road use. These guys www.Thechopshopcycle.com rebuild crashed bikes and also sell parts. The Black BMW actually had nitrous!..lol. Yeah the lady enjoyed the show though she figures i shud ride a cruiser rather then the GSXR …mebbe too much caffeine in the morning tea you think?..lol

Attachments

DSCF0014post.JPG