We are hiring!
VALETER/DRIVER – BAHNSTORMER MAIDENHEAD
£15K to £18K Basic – £16K to £19K O.T.E full-time, permanent position.
Open hours Monday-Friday 8:30am to 6pm and Saturday 8:30am to 5pm based at Bahnstormer Maidenhead.
You will report to the Sales Manager and the Service Manager. You will be responsible for the cleaning, preparation and valeting of new and used motorcycles and your quality of work and attention to detail will be of an exceptionally high standard. You will also be the representative of the Company when collecting and delivering customer’s motorcycles, where your care, attention and politeness is critical.
Specific functions of the role are as follows:
- Clean and valet motorcycles to a very high standard.
- Be able to safely move, load and unload motorcycles up to 300kg in weight.
- Have an outgoing, motivated and flexible nature.
- Be organised and work within time constraints and under pressure.
- Promote a good working relationship between your peers, management and customers.
- Be prepared to work predominantly outside.
- Have a full clean car and motorcycle licence with over 1 year’s riding experience.
The reward package for this role is dependent on level of ability and experience. Excellent pension scheme and training facility available.
Apply in writing with an up-to-date C.V to Dean Buck: [email protected]