"V" ....HE IS REAL AS YOU AND ME... BE THERE 5th NOVEMBER

I see what you mean about cross referencing the IP address, but the guy is definitely a protest follower and rabble rouser. At the time I’m typing this the guy has made a total of 6 posts, all about protests.

I’m not saying that people shouldn’t feel free to join this forum and express their opinions, it’s just that we’ve been bombarded in the past by these posts, usually by people who join specifically to try and ram the subject down our throats.

Then, when they don’t get the warm welcome and thanks for “yet another NTBPT post”, they get all agressive and make out we’re a bunch of horrible, unwelcoming bastards! :blink:

Basically, they don’t get what this site is really about! It’s about people from all walks of life, brought together by a common love for motorcycles (and trikes in some cases), and having a laugh, getting together for meets, going out and riding our bikes together, helping each other when we’re in a jam and lastly, having a bloody good laugh! :slight_smile:

If these people were to come on this site and contribute to at least some of the above aspects, rather than trying to lecture us on the evils of WCC and the government, they’d be made more than welcome! There are plenty of people on this site who support the NTBPT cause, but they don’t feel the need to ram it down our necks! :wink:

Welcome to LB by the way! :smiley:

Well said.

Btw, I’ve picked up that ‘piles’ cream you wanted. Will give it to you tomorrow. :smiley:

Time Out!

Thread locked as a few things need looking into and people are being wound up enough…