"V" ....HE IS REAL AS YOU AND ME... BE THERE 5th NOVEMBER

CHECK THIS OUT, CRAZY?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4oXFlqcIzgREAL LIFE IS OVER TAKING HOLLYWOOD.

ARE YOU GOING TO BE THERE???

“V” WILL BE???

ARE YOU “V” ???

IS YOUR POSTMAN??

ONLY WAY TO KNOW, IS BY BEING THERE!!

I’d rather dig my eyes out with a spoon !

So, basically it’s another NTBPT demonstration outside of Parliament! :doze:

Yet another chance to tarnish what reputaion bikers have. The people of London don’t see the reason for the demonstration, and I’m sure Westminster City Council are rubbing their hands with glee every time one of these demo’s happens, as it just makes the general public view bikers in a worse light! Why don’t the NTBPT people actually demonstrate for better security and what was actually promised?!..
I’m willing to bet that the majority of the people who actually go to these protests are merely there because they think it’s a bit of fun, and something to tell their mates about when they go back to work the next day, trying to make out that they are some sort of anarchist!.. :satisfied:

Personally, I’d rather suck sh1t through a dirty sock than waste my time and petrol on it!

“Personally, I’d rather suck sh1t through a dirty sock” !!! I genuinely lol’d !!! :):slight_smile:

What I think he’s trying to say is that he can’t make it as he’s off to a fetish club instead… :wink:

Sounds like a much better idea;)

WHY AREN’T YOU A LOVELY BUNCH.WHY DO YOU THINK WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL WILL BE RUBBING THEIR HANDS.

AFTER ALL THEY ARE BEING DRAGGED BACK INTO THE HIGH COURT TO GET THEIR LEGAL KICKING THAT THEY MANAGED TO DODGE LAST TIME.

THIS IS DUE TO BEING GRANTED LEAVE TO APPEAL ON 6 ACCOUNTS, MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE COCKER HOOP GETTING 1 POINT, (THE NOTO MOB WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO CONTEST GROUNDS NUMBER 7 ON THE DAY).

AND THIS THURSDAY LEGAL PAPERS ARE BEING FILED WITH THE EU COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE WCC.

IF I WAS WESTMINSTER COUNCIL I’D THINK ABOUT WEARING A CUP.

SO NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER.

ESPECIALLY WHEN WE ARE ON A WINNING STREAK.

Yes we are all lovely but very bored of NTBP sending different people on here to spam us to death about it.

+1… :smiley:

If you don’t like the site, you can always f*ck off to another site and spam them instead. I’m sure no-one here will mind too much.

There is a little button on your keyboard…over on the left…thats it…kinda in the middle down the left hand side, it’s called caps lock, why don’t you turn it off :wink:

i’m glad thats getting the derision it deserves

BORING.

(Sorry for the caps Tiggs! lol)

Hi everyone

I’m just visiting from the NTBPT forum and feel I should point out that this ‘bigblackjet’ isn’t acting on our behalf. We don’t have a forum member with that name, although he could be using another one over there.

This ‘idiot’ has also been posting in the BCF forums trying to cause trouble and someone has mentioned that he’s been traced to a Westminster IP address. This would fit with a member that did join our forum for a bit that was also working for WCC and started boasting about the fact that he could park for free at the back of City Hall.

If your admins could do an IP check and PM me the details I will try and get our site admin to run another check on him.

Thanks
Gordon861

errr so what if he works for Westminster… doesnt he also have freedom of speech? :Whislting:

Just interested to know…do the No To’s think that this sort of mob action will help or hinder the case when it comes to the appeal?

…just seen Gordons post above…blimey…counter-insurgency eh?..the plot thickens

Of course he has freedom of speech, I just wanted to point out that he’s not posting on behalf of us. He might not be the guy from WCC he could just be a regular troll instead.

well hes promoting the protest so not sure why youd want to seperate youreself from him :wink:

The way he’s been promoting our events seems to just **** people off, esp the posting everything in CAPS.

If he was really part of our campaign the chances are he’d be using the same forum name in both locations.

Like myself, I have the same handle everywhere, both here and on the NTBPT forum.

I have kept away from these pointless arguments, as I do support the NTBPT but also have made quite a few friendships in “real life” with londonbikers members, although I do not post here much, well in fact seldom, but still like to pop in once in a while and check on what’s going on.

Whoever this bigblackjacket is, one thing is certain, he represents neither side and seems to be driven by a need to “stir things up”, please ignore him, or do as Gordon861 asked and give his details so that the NTBPT forum admins can find out if he is indeed registered there.

Please do not take this post as spamming, I am not taking sides and I would certainly like the whole of the biking community to stand united, irrespective of our personal views on any matter we still share one passion… bikes! (Yeah I know… its kind of corny… but true nevertheless)

Stay safe