used bike sales

Mark, first options is correct.

It’s never been easy to borrow in Europe since I remember, the credit card business is never been as easy as here.

^^^^ true, our credit market is looser here, (thats why so many people are in debt)

But our currency devaluation and low prices in the recession had a lot to do with vans full of bikes being bought up by the continentals.

e.g when our £3000 bike was 4200 euros (£1 to e1.40 in 2007) to buy in about 2008, it wasnt as nice and attactive to ze germans as when it was 3150 euro (£1 to e1.05-1.10 in 2009 to 10) to buy in 2009.

In chennai lot of old bikes selling shops are available. my friend bought used electric bike in chennai

I like the quote "No one can be left detestable with the most stylish and eye-catching new Yo Xplor from Yo bikes. "

You obviously haven’t seen some of the people on this forum matey…

Nah but feck it - I might pop down to Chennai this afternoon and buy one.

Wheres the nearest tube?

big thanks

Its on Mahatma Ghandi Road :laugh:

Your link was like a time-warp. They certainly hold on to their bikes for the long-term - perhaps a symptom of their banks being less free & easy with the old credit. Good to see they’ve still got the same bad taste as some UK sellers by perching the stocking-clad missus on the bike… does this actually help get a sale? Buy one bike, get one free offer?

Nah, I reckon there’s less GSX/R’s in Germany because they’re all riding around on Beemers. :cool:

[quote]
markinderby (02/07/2013)

:smiley:

Well the end bit of that ad does say…

“Jetzt viel Spaß beim bieten
Hoffe sie kommt in gute Hände”

Which Google translates as…

“Offer a lot of fun now
Hope it comes in good hands”

:w00t::rolleyes::smiley:

[quote]
Triang - Ross (02/07/2013)