USB charger

I bought a USB charger with water proof cap and installed it on my bike, it only lasted a few weeks and spotted working.
All the electrical connections are sound.
Can anyone recommend a good quality one to charge i phone / go pro / sat nav .
Ps the crap one came of eBay

Typo stopped

what stopped working? has it got corrosion in the slots?

Jay - As per your paste below, I’ve deleted the images from here.  I will upload them properly later.  Sorry if I caused you any bother.

Aceman, stop pasting images, it doesn’t work properly (and I need to work out how to stop this being done). Please upload images instead.

Sorry Jay.  I had no idea it was causing you a problem.  I’ll delete them and then post them up with the “Add Photos” button.

Ok, that’s not worked.  I’m unable to delete one picture.  

I used the “pig tail” from the battery for the charger, bought an Optimate cigarette lighter adapter, and then bought a double USB adaptor for the cigarette lighter socket.

This means that I only have the small pig tail hanging down from the seat, and when I need it, I just plug my mobile and video camera up to it, and have them in the tank bag.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

I bought an iPhone charger from twistyride, which is ace. I know it’s then locked to one item, but that’s all I use on the bike. It has a switch also.

Thanks for the info chaps, first, can i clean my usb with WD40?, i will try cleaning the point first. unless someone has a good usb charger that they can recommend.

Thanks for the info chaps, first, can i clean my usb with WD40?, i will try cleaning the point first. unless someone has a good usb charger that they can recommend. KTMJames
Wouldn't contact cleaner be a better idea?