Urgent help required

I have never written about this before but i really need your advice. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating. The usual signs: phone rings and if i answer it the caller hangs up. going out with the girls a lot & when i ask there names it’s " you don’t know them ". I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall sleep .
Anyway last night I decided to finally check on her around midnight I hid in the garage behind my motorbike so as to get a good view of the whole street when she came home from her night out with the girls.
When she got out of the car buttoning her blouse which was open and took her pants out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment as I crouched behind my motorbike I noticed it- a hairline crack where the fairing meets the tank.
Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer ?:hehe:

:D:hehe:

:smiley:

:D:D:D:D

Good stuff!

:smiley:

LMFAO :w00t::smiley:

bored were ya ?

:D:D:D:D:D

stupid thing to make a joke out of

+1

Cracked plastic is serious business:D ::hehe: D

HA HA HA a m8 of mine sent that thru a txt to me a few months ago… typical biker joke

Yeah with the price of replacing OEM parts I couldn’t agree more!!! :D:D

FFS some people need to relax… This is a good one, I have seen this joke in regards to a car and rust on the wing or something :wink:

lol :laugh:

:smiley: Classic

I’d take it back to the dealer, n chuck the soon to be ex wife in as part exchange! Or put her on ebay! :smiley:

they just dont make fairings like they used

I just guffawed out loud at work :stuck_out_tongue: