Urgent BMF appeal for bikers - Friday 21st Dec

OK cool, I will be there for 3:15/3:30.

guys…i cant go…im still sat at my suzuki dealers waiting for them to give me back my bike…i am so gutted…

i took the day off and everything so i could help make this happen…

so…so…sorry…

not so smiled:angry:.

We did miss you. :wink:

It was quite an ‘event’ for the family and the neighbours - about 60 bikes in all. Elad took the older brother out for a little spin up and down the local roads, and we were all provided with a cup of tea. Apparently the young lad was very chuffed with the whole thing, and delighted to have some presents as well. :slight_smile:

'Twas a bit of a wet-eyed moment, I do confess. Well done all who made it (or valiantly attempted to)!

indeed it was a wet eye moment…after i went & met the poor lad.

his wish cam true but i think he got a bit worried with the 60 or so bikers loitering outside his house.

Elad, your a star…took the kids for a ride on the back of his bike up & down the road…

the father was very grateful & ask us to have his son in our thoughts tonight & have a drink for the litlle one .

Who were the last to leave…us LBers…

well done guys - I would have loved to have been there. Nice one Elad for going the extra mile :kiss:

I only had the bike, so did whatever to make em smile for a bit, the least I could do.

Was emotional, but this goes to show what makes the biking community such a great one to be part of. One days notice and you get 60 people giving up a friday afternoon. Was cold on the M4 coming back, but thinking about the evening made my heart warm. :crying:

Good to meet you Kempo, and nice one for turning up to the party later on! Hope the back end of the RR has been behaving itself, will be great to see you on some rideouts in 08!

I’ve just found out that sadly Jack died on Jan 5th.

http://www.make-a-wish.org.uk/wishes/latest/?124

R.I.P. little man.

RIP that is so sad, but a heartwarming read on the link well done to all who made the little feller happy

RIP little jack

That’s just torn me right open… :frowning:

RIP wee fella

Tears at my desk, RIP little guy.

Ditto Elad…

Well done you guys for all you did that day…you made his day and probably made him smile more than he had for a while…oh boy…why does this kind of thing have to happen…they say lifes full of ups and downs, seems we get more of the downs though sometimes :crying:

:crying: rest in peace little jack, you had your last wish, I hope your passing was as painless as possible.

My thoughts to his family and friends.

my eyes have waterd…

sleep tight little jack…

rest in peace

not so smiled:(.

it makes me very sad when such a waste of a brilliant little kid happens. very sad :crying:

RIP Little Dude