Upcoming Feature List

Thanks Jay, I can confirm it is working again now.

Most people don't use formatting, and even less would know what markdown is, and even less again would be inclined to use it, but the advantages are numerous for the site. Security and uniformity of experience across devices being the top ones.
Jay
I can do HTML, but beyond that I'm lost.

I have no idea what your all talking about. But I vote for the blue to stay

I know I grumble a lot about it, but I’ve just been blown away by what’s probably generally considered pretty normal. Just copy-pasted a chunk of a website into the comments box and it just did The Right Thing. Thanks! 

:slight_smile:

We would :slight_smile: if the notifications stopped

:frowning:

We would :) if the notifications stopped

:frowning:

Jetstream
Do you mean the little bell in the corner or are you getting constant email notifications?
Most people don't use formatting, and even less would know what markdown is, and even less again would be inclined to use it, but the advantages are numerous for the site. Security and uniformity of experience across devices being the top ones. Jay
I can do HTML, but beyond that I'm lost. Von

okay so if I want to doodle a picture and share … where abouts on this screen thingy do I push the paper through ??? 

I have the same problem the little bell keeps giving me notifications when people post .

Yes it’s the little bell. We tried checking the ‘follow’ button is off but we still get them. Not for all treads, it’s random

It seems to me the bell just lists any thread you have previously posted in that has new posts.  I cannot see any way to opt in or out, but I just ignore it.

Yes, the notifications menu shows notifications for posts you’ve contributed to, posts you’re following or forums you’re following.

The preferences for following-on-reply can be changed in your account settings page.

There is nothing in settings to stop the bell notifications ,in settings it’s all to do with email notification.

I like the little bell personally. Alot of my work related apps do the same so that’s probably why.

Where it the account settings page?  If it it the avatar in the top right corner, mine does nothing when I hover over it or click on it.  No errors, no anything.

Where it the account settings page?  If it it the avatar in the top right corner, mine does nothing when I hover over it or click on it.  No errors, no anything.
Michael
/manage

OK not a huge issue but one that’s fecking annoying …the pop up that suggests registering or signing in if your viewing without logging in or are a potential new user browsing before hand …
And even though my notifications are turned off how come it still informs me of notifications that x y z thread has been replied to etc .

Do we have access to the annoying person feature ?

And even though my notifications are turned off how come it still informs me of notifications that x y z thread has been replied to etc . TimR
What's "it"? You can turn on and off your email notifications. There's not currently any way to control that bell in the top-right hand corner on the webpage itself.
/manage
TimmyFox
Thanks. Now to look forward to some exciting newsletters.