Upcoming Feature List

Chrome working for me on android again today! Yay.

Big update today! We’ve got a Notifications menu in the top-right. As with everything else, this will improve and evolve over time. Let me know if you have any issues with it.

Some visual changes as well to make the site work better on mobile devices, including a wee colour change.

Intercom, our message system is can now be found via the top-right icon, next to your profile picture.

Also, I’ve added in some features to deal with problem users. It’s a shame I have to spend my time working on stuff like this, but it’s the reality of offering a free service. It attracts brilliant folks, but also some not so brilliant folks.

I like the new visual layout Jay! well done

Jay: When i quote someone’s message the screen doesn’t auto position to the bottom inviting me to type. I have to manually scroll down to the open quote button. It may or may not be related to the new UI

The post-box has been updated, which does bring a number of fixes, but it’s possible it’s introduced an issue. I’ll look into it. Ta!

Looking good.

Is it just me - or is the ‘last’ link no longer scrolling to the last message in the thread. Also my Iphone6 is working again.

I just hit last and it went to the last one.

just my chrome on linux it seems.

I’ve just fixed that. It was a bug :slight_smile:

Is it just me - or is the 'last' link no longer scrolling to the last message in the thread. Also my Iphone6 is working again. Abzero

Same for me but it looks like it started working a minute ago.

Edit:

Never mind, Jay beat me to it.

On a side note - how about an option in our profile allowing us to choose a colour? Even a text box where I could enter a HEX code. I personally don’t like this blue, too bright for my eyes.

Holy shit. I thought I opened twitter by mistake! :smiley:

Il Ike it
And it seems faster on my iPad

I get that with Chrome on windows 7 too. seems to be when there’s pictures in the page

Jay - how do we turn off notifications (we don’t want any but seem to have some turned on bt accident)
We don’t mind blue :slight_smile:

Jay
Thank you for all your hard work running this site :grin:

It is appreciated.

I like the features… not sure I agree with the colour though.

You’ll get used to it. Probably :slight_smile:

I’m aware that the logo isn’t displaying in the top-left for desktop users. Looking into this…

It seems to be showing for me! Firefox 45.3 on Linux

I’ve fixed it. Something weird going on with our proxy.

Also fixed the quote issue.

The Latest & Popular Button are hiiden behind the white background  on my Win pc

IE 11 On Win 7

Attachments