ULEZ: new bike

I’ve got my reply stating the exemption for my bandit; I think its a per bike basis; so I guess we’ll see come April.

0 Likes

I can’t see it being anything other the bike by bike exemption despite if mines ok then so would all the other same bikes. They probably bought a Euro3 database and any exemptions are just add ons.

I do wonder how long this exemption will last before they change the levels, what the measure or just insist on Euro testing compliance.

0 Likes

Been there and done that. Rode in and out of the ULEZ Charge Zone without incurring a penalty or ticket.

Happy Days

0 Likes

but is the database updated with your reg number? The database still hasn’t got my number although I have a tfl letter.

0 Likes

Yes the database has been updated with my old crock which shows up on the ULEZ checker as not being subject to the ULEZ charge and that I do not need to take any further action.

Happy Days

0 Likes

Are there facilities where you could test your NOX and have it certified

0 Likes

Keep up

0 Likes

Thanks BD

May look into this once I’ve paid the 300 notes to sort my electrics

0 Likes

The vehicle check website has changed a bit ,it now has an option to upload your certificate of conformitory or log book to prove your bike meets the conditions,why we have to prove it I don’t know,it should be up to tfl to implement it fairly and not be charging bikes that meet the conditions,anyway as I’m still not in the country I can’t get access to my log books to check or prove anything.

0 Likes