U really do need to watch this

damn!should have watched this :ermm:

i wanted to go shopping this weekend!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

You hate shopping for what?.. I bet you like shopping for bike stuff :w00t:

Did raise a couple of giggles. But yes highly edited for effect. Point is sound though! We are conditioned from birth to think and behave not by our family, but by ‘our’ society. We still do.

Very funny.

Ballsy, but ultimately pointless.

I like the Sheeple comment though :smiley:

Awesome. Who the fugg do some of these security guards think they are? Thought the idiot tube worker was funny.

I missed seeing this yesterday as I was too busy shopping and working. :smiley:

would be funny if it wasn’t so true

Absolutely fantastic.

I work over in Canary Wharf and can’t stand those jumped up security twits who pretend to be coppers.

Why the hell shouldn’t they film in Canary Wharf? Would they stop tourists filming each other?

Also loved what he said about everyone being divine individuals. So very very true. Every single person that has ever lived on the planet or ever will live on the planet is an individual, unlike anyone else. Sometimes we forget this. Don’t let the powers that be try and convince you that you are the same, because you are not!!!

And “terrorism” is being used more and more as an excuse to infringe on our liberties and rights. We have more to fear from criminals than terrorists and we have more to fear from the Government than we do the criminals.

Probably the only nutter with a mega-phone in London worth listening to!

that was ace good find