two more bikes gone,

sold my two gt 380’s and all the spare parts, really upset as i really enjoyed the gt 380’s…

but I have a cunning plan, I have a GT 750, kettle, this will stay and be restored over the next 12 months and be my get about and on ride outs bike…

just got the kr1 and kr1s the rgv and rg250 and the two H2’s, I will never sell my kh 500…thats been with me since 1977 and will be with me until I am gone…

I was thinking about getting one of these today! But then I figured a 400cc 4stroke a better prospect for ownership!

I feel your pain 2T :doze:

I would dearly love an H2C but alas I feel that her indoors would be very disapproving:pinch:

would love one of those you got left…but funds are lacking :crying:

RG 250 were reliable little things and great fun…not as fast as the rgv 250…mine is a little tired and in need of a little tlc which i will give it before she goes…will miss that one, really enjoyed riding it like a 17 year old…head on tank squezing every lsat mph out of her and then all the litre bikes whooshing off past me scaring the bejesus out of me…

would be a nice little project to take on…wonder how I can convince 'er indoors I REALLY need a 3rd bike :Whistling:

suggestions gratefully recieved :smiley:

Gurninman loves the KR1S…he says he lusted after them in his teen years. :smiley: